Bell K1 Pro SA2020 Helmet
Oval Track Cars, Full Face Helmet Type, Snell SA2020 Safety Rating, Restraint Compatible, Clear
The K1 Pro is a race-ready, multi-use, full-feature helmet with superior ventilation, aero styling, and an aggressive chin bar design complete with a front chin spoiler (duckbill). Incorporating lightweight construction, excellent fit, and multiple ventilation options, the K1 Pro is perfect for open-wheel racers, closed-cockpit drivers, and karters who demand value, performance, and superior features. The K1 Pro can be used in an open-wheel configuration with an air intake piece (included) and in a closed-cockpit configuration with a forced air intake (sold separately).
- Lightweight composite shell
- Advanced multi-density, multi-piece liner to maximize energy absorption and impact performance
- Integrated channels in face piece offer multiple options to install drink tube and radio systems
- Superior ventilation with direct flow chin bar vents, forehead vents, and top vents
- Rear spoilers, top gurney, and chin bar gurneys available separately
- Forced air attachments available separately for use with external cooling systems
- M6 terminals for FHR anchor attachment and homologated for use with approved head and neck devices
- Synthetic rubber gasket seal to prevent dirt and water from entering the helmet
- Shield and pivot kit: 287 SRV, SRV-1
- Homologation: Snell SA2020
- Colors: White and Matte Black
- Graphics: Circuit Blue and Circuit Red
- Sizes: XXS, XS, S, M, L, XL
In The Box
- K1 Pro
- Clear 287 SRV Shield Installed
- Clear Air Intake
- Draw String Helmet Bag
- Circle Grommet Vent Plug Kit
- Plastic Tearoff Post Kit
- Hex Wrench Key
- Snell SA2020
Helmet Sizing Chart (PDF)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Bell GP3 Sport SA2020 Helmet, White or Matte Black
Bell K1 Sport SA2020 Helmet
Bell M8 SA2020 Helmet, White or Matte Black
Bell RS7 Pro SA2020 Helmet
Bell RS7 Carbon Non-Duckbill SA2020 Helmet
Bell RS7 Carbon Duckbill SA2020 Helmet
Bell RS7C LTWT Ventilated SA2020 Helmet
Bell RS7SC LTWT Non-Ventilated SA2020 Helmet
Bell Sport Mag SA2020 Helmet
Bell GP3 Carbon SA2020 Helmet
Q & A
This guide explains what a Snell certification is and the difference between a Snell SA2015 and SA2020 helmet.
Tim talks about the new SA2015 helmets and what we have to offer.
This guide contains charts for multiple racing helmet brands to get the right fit. Learn how to properly measure your head to get the perfect helmet size.
Learn about choosing a race helmet and head safety considerations from sprint car driver McKenna Haase. Safety tips include correct helmet sizing and care.
Racing technology is more advanced than ever before. The cars, safety equipment, and testing are superior, so why are drivers and co-drivers injured every week? Simpson's ongoing effort to make racers safer includes this brief and informative article.
Sorting out which tearoff to get for your helmet shield can be a challenge. Use the guide from Speedway Motors to select the right style for your needs!
A routine weekly maintenance checklist to perform between each race in order to keep a clean and efficient race car at the track.