Bell Helmets Sport Series Sport EV Racing Helmet
The Sport EV, an extended vision helmet with an extra-large eye port has been designed for the sportsman or entry level racer who demands value and quality at an affordable price. All Sport Series helmets feature classic Bell design styling, comfortable interior and a composite shell.
- Huge Eye Port (4.5 Inch Opening – Largest in the Bell Line)
- Forehead Vents and Rear Facing Chin Bar Vents to Keep Dust and Dirt from Entering the Helmet
- Venturi Ventilation System
- 288 SRV 3MM Shield (SRV-1 Pivot System)
- Compatible with Our Cheek Pad Inserts to Tighten Fit
- Snell SA2010 Certification
- Available in White and Regular Matte Black
- Sizes: S (57) to XXL (63)
Bell Helmet Sizing Chart (PDF)
- This product is discontinued.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Tim talks about the new SA2015 helmets and what we have to offer.
Jason Martin is in the pits at 305 Racesaver Nationals talking to racers about topics they would like more information on. Watch this video to learn how to install a fire suppression system to help keep you safe!
Learn about choosing a race helmet and head safety considerations from sprint car driver McKenna Haase. Safety tips include correct helmet sizing and care.
No one wants an uncomfortable helmet, especially during an important race! Check out Speedway's measuring guide on how to properly fit a helmet to ensure you get the right size the first time.
Racing technology is more advanced than ever before. The cars, safety equipment, and testing are superior, so why are drivers and co-drivers injured every week? Simpson's ongoing effort to make racers safer includes this brief and informative article.
Sorting out which tearoff to get for your helmet shield can be a challenge. Use the guide from Speedway Motors to select the right style for your needs!
A routine weekly maintenance checklist to perform between each race in order to keep a clean and efficient race car at the track.