Based on the HP7 design and featuring an ultra-lightweight carbon shell using Bell’s high-pressure resin transfer molding system, the RS7 Carbon uses an innovative shell and shield design to improve acoustic comfort, aerodynamic performance and energy absorbing capacities. The sleek, aerodynamic design features an advanced ventilation system with 14 intake and extraction channels with carbon air intake covers.
- RS7 Carbon Advanced Series
- Sleek, Aerodynamic Design
- Ultra-Lightweight carbon shell
- FIA8858-2010 Homologation
- Snell SA2010 certification
- Sizes 7-1/8 (57) to 7-3/4 (62)
- Double screen anti-fog visor insert
- SE07 3MM shield
- Advanced ventilation system with 14 intake and extraction channels with carbon air intake covers
- Compatible with ear cups to reduce ambient noise
- Hollow synthetic rubber gasket ensuring that air and water cant penetrate into the helmet
- Designed to work with Bell's Chin Bar, Top Gurney, and Rear Spoiler Kits
- Adapted for closed car forms of racing with top forced air inserts to improve ventilation
- M6 terminal hardware for head and neck restraint devices
Bell Helmet Sizing Chart (PDF)Proper Fitting Guidelines (PDF)
Bell Helmet FAQ (PDF)
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Bell Helmets to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Bell RS7 Carbon Fiber SA2015 Racing Helmet
Bell RS7 SA2015 Racing Helmet
Bell RS7 K2015 Karting Helmet
Bell GTX.3 Carbon Fiber SA2015 Racing Helmet
Bell GP.3 Carbon Fiber SA2015 Racing Helmet
Bell HP7 Carbon Fiber SA2015 Racing Helmet
Bell HP5 Touring Carbon Fiber SA2015 Helmet
Bell GTX.3 SA2015 Racing Helmet
Bell Dominator.2 SA2015 Racing Helmet
Bell GP.3 SA2015 Racing Helmet
Q & A
Tim talks about the new SA2015 helmets and what we have to offer.
Jason Martin is in the pits at 305 Racesaver Nationals talking to racers about topics they would like more information on. Watch this video to learn how to install a fire suppression system to help keep you safe!
Learn about choosing a race helmet and head safety considerations from sprint car driver McKenna Haase. Safety tips include correct helmet sizing and care.
No one wants an uncomfortable helmet, especially during an important race! Check out Speedway's measuring guide on how to properly fit a helmet to ensure you get the right size the first time.
Racing technology is more advanced than ever before. The cars, safety equipment, and testing are superior, so why are drivers and co-drivers injured every week? Simpson's ongoing effort to make racers safer includes this brief and informative article.
Sorting out which tearoff to get for your helmet shield can be a challenge. Use the guide from Speedway Motors to select the right style for your needs!
A routine weekly maintenance checklist to perform between each race in order to keep a clean and efficient race car at the track.