Bell Helmets GP.2 Carbon Series Racing Helmet SA10
The GP.2 Carbon combines advanced F1 styling, an innovative air intake system for maximum ventilation and leading-edge aerodynamic performance. The Snell SA2010/FIA8858 GP.2 Carbon is a fantastic choice for open wheel, formula racers and karters who demand superior features, lightweight and excellent fit. The versatility of the ear cup and top forced air options also allow the GP.2 Carbon to be used in closed car forms of racing.
- Aerodynamically Sleek, Lightweight and Efficient
- FIA8858 specification
- Snell SA2010 certification
- Sizes 7-1/8 Minus (57-) to 7-3/4 Plus (62)
- 287 SRV shield
- Innovative air intake system
- Ultra-lightweight carbon shell
- Aero chin bar
- Pro-style interior for outstanding comfort
- Top forced air kit compatible
- Interior that can be adapted for use with ear cups
- Face piece with recessed areas that allow for seamless radio integration and easy installation
- M6 terminal hardware for head and neck restraint device anchor systems
Bell Helmet Sizing Chart (PDF)
- This product is discontinued.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Bell GP.3 Carbon Fiber SA2015 Racing Helmet
Bell GP.2 Youth SFI 24.1 Racing Helmet
Bell GTX.3 Carbon Fiber SA2015 Racing Helmet
Bell RS7 Carbon Fiber SA2015 Racing Helmet
Bell GP.3 SA2015 Racing Helmet
Bell GTX.3 SA2015 Racing Helmet
Bell HP7 Carbon Fiber SA2015 Racing Helmet
Bell Dominator.2 SA2015 Racing Helmet
Bell HP5 Touring Carbon Fiber SA2015 Helmet
Q & A
Tim talks about the new SA2015 helmets and what we have to offer.
Jason Martin is in the pits at 305 Racesaver Nationals talking to racers about topics they would like more information on. Watch this video to learn how to install a fire suppression system to help keep you safe!
Learn about choosing a race helmet and head safety considerations from sprint car driver McKenna Haase. Safety tips include correct helmet sizing and care.
No one wants an uncomfortable helmet, especially during an important race! Check out Speedway's measuring guide on how to properly fit a helmet to ensure you get the right size the first time.
Racing technology is more advanced than ever before. The cars, safety equipment, and testing are superior, so why are drivers and co-drivers injured every week? Simpson's ongoing effort to make racers safer includes this brief and informative article.
Sorting out which tearoff to get for your helmet shield can be a challenge. Use the guide from Speedway Motors to select the right style for your needs!
A routine weekly maintenance checklist to perform between each race in order to keep a clean and efficient race car at the track.