The 500-TX Classic is an updated version of the legendary Bell open face 500-TX with the revolutionary shape that originated in the 1950’s. The 500-TX Classic is produced to the most current safety standard (Snell SA2010) using modern construction techniques and composite materials.
- Original 500-TX Design
- Lightweight Carbon Composite Shell Technology
- Removable/Replaceable Cheek Pads
- E-Max Multi-density Liner
- M6 Terminal Hardware for Head & Neck Restraint Devises
- 520 Peak Visor
- Snell SA2010 Certification/Homologation
- FIA8858-2010 Certification/Homologation
- Available in sizes: S (57) to XL (61-62)
Bell Helmet Sizing Chart (PDF)Proper Fitting Guidelines (PDF)
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Bell Helmets to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
Tim talks about the new SA2015 helmets and what we have to offer.
Jason Martin is in the pits at 305 Racesaver Nationals talking to racers about topics they would like more information on. Watch this video to learn how to install a fire suppression system to help keep you safe!
Learn about choosing a race helmet and head safety considerations from sprint car driver McKenna Haase. Safety tips include correct helmet sizing and care.
No one wants an uncomfortable helmet, especially during an important race! Check out Speedway's measuring guide on how to properly fit a helmet to ensure you get the right size the first time.
Racing technology is more advanced than ever before. The cars, safety equipment, and testing are superior, so why are drivers and co-drivers injured every week? Simpson's ongoing effort to make racers safer includes this brief and informative article.
Sorting out which tearoff to get for your helmet shield can be a challenge. Use the guide from Speedway Motors to select the right style for your needs!
A routine weekly maintenance checklist to perform between each race in order to keep a clean and efficient race car at the track.