The HP7 features a high-strength, ultra-lightweight shell made using aerospace and military grade carbon made in Bell Racing’s high-pressure proprietary molding system that allows pressures twice as high as conventional autoclaves. The shell and shield design has been optimized by moving the shield pivot pointer to a lower position to improve acoustic comfort, aerodynamic behavior and energy absorbing capacities. Designed to improve overall helmet performance and safety, the HP7 is known as the most severe racing helmet standard in the world.
- Developed Through Close Collaboration with Leading F1 Drivers and Teams
- Aerodynamically Sleek, Lightweight and Efficient
- HP Helmets Absorb up to 40% More Energy than Standard Models
- Ultra-Lightweight Shell Made Using Aerospace and Military Grade Carbon
- FIA8860 specification
- Snell SA2010 certification
- Sizes 7-1/8 Minus (57-) to 7-5/8 Plus (61+)
- Comes complete with fleece lined helmet bag
- Double screen anti-fog visor insert
- Equipped with Hans Anchors
- SE07 3MM shield
- Integrated channels in the face piece offer multiple options to install integrated drinking tube systems and radio microphone systems
- Chin guard face piece is removable and available in various thicknesses accommodating different cheek and jaw shapes
- Hollow synthetic rubber gasket ensuring that air and water cant penetrate into the helmet
- Titanium hardware and an optical grade injected double screen anti-fog shield
- Duel chamber air intake, maximizing airflow around the head and the face
- 14 air intake and extraction channels strategically placed around the shell
- Multiple density comfort foams and padding to ensure the best possible fit
- Liner reinforced with a layer of Kevlar for added protection
Bell Helmet Sizing Chart (PDF)Proper Fitting Guidelines (PDF)
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Bell Helmets to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Bell HP7 Carbon Fiber SA2015 Racing Helmet
Bell HP5 Touring Carbon Fiber SA2015 Helmet
Bell GTX.3 Carbon Fiber SA2015 Racing Helmet
Bell RS7 Carbon Fiber SA2015 Racing Helmet
Bell GP.3 Carbon Fiber SA2015 Racing Helmet
Bell GTX.3 SA2015 Racing Helmet
Bell RS7 SA2015 Racing Helmet
Bell Dominator.2 SA2015 Racing Helmet
Bell GP.3 SA2015 Racing Helmet
Bell RS7 K2015 Karting Helmet
Q & A
Tim talks about the new SA2015 helmets and what we have to offer.
Jason Martin is in the pits at 305 Racesaver Nationals talking to racers about topics they would like more information on. Watch this video to learn how to install a fire suppression system to help keep you safe!
Learn about choosing a race helmet and head safety considerations from sprint car driver McKenna Haase. Safety tips include correct helmet sizing and care.
No one wants an uncomfortable helmet, especially during an important race! Check out Speedway's measuring guide on how to properly fit a helmet to ensure you get the right size the first time.
Racing technology is more advanced than ever before. The cars, safety equipment, and testing are superior, so why are drivers and co-drivers injured every week? Simpson's ongoing effort to make racers safer includes this brief and informative article.
Sorting out which tearoff to get for your helmet shield can be a challenge. Use the guide from Speedway Motors to select the right style for your needs!
A routine weekly maintenance checklist to perform between each race in order to keep a clean and efficient race car at the track.