The HP5 Touring features a high-strength, ultra-lightweight shell made using aerospace grade carbon made in Bell Racing’s high-pressure proprietary molding system that allows pressures twice as high as conventional autoclaves. The HP5 Touring liner system is all new featuring a multi-piece, multi-density high-impact custom bead absorbing liner with a reinforced layer of Kevlar for added protection. The helmet’s redesigned ergonomic interior incorporates multiple density comfort foams and padding to ensure the best possible fit to accommodate a variety of head shapes.
- HP5 Touring Advanced Series
- FIA8860 specification
- Snell SA2010 certification
- Sizes 7-1/8 Minus (57-) to 7-5/8 Plus (61+)
- Comes complete with fleece lined helmet bag
- Double screen anti-fog visor insert
- Equipped with Hans Anchors
- SE05 3MM shield
- Flexible and adaptable to multiple forms of racing
- Can be used in an Ear Cup Configuration with or without speakers and intercom system
- HP Helmets absorb 40% more energy than standard models
- Ultra-lightweight shell made using aerospace grade carbon
- Internal ventilation channels to increase pressure and accelerate airflow to maximize ventilation an cooling
- Hook and loop cheek pads
Bell Helmet Sizing Chart (PDF)Proper Fitting Guidelines (PDF)
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Bell Helmets to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Bell HP5 Touring Carbon Fiber SA2015 Helmet
Bell RS7 Carbon Fiber SA2015 Racing Helmet
Bell RS7 Carbon Fiber SA2015 Racing Helmet w/ Bill
Bell M.8 Carbon Fiber SA2015 Racing Helmet
Bell Dominator.2 SA2015 Racing Helmet
Bell GP.3 SA2015 Racing Helmet
Bell GTX.3 SA2015 Racing Helmet
Bell HP7 Carbon Fiber SA2015 Racing Helmet
Bell HP7 Carbon Fiber SA2015 Racing Helmet, No Bill
Bell GP.3 Carbon Fiber SA2015 Racing Helmet
Q & A
Tim talks about the new SA2015 helmets and what we have to offer.
Jason Martin is in the pits at 305 Racesaver Nationals talking to racers about topics they would like more information on. Watch this video to learn how to install a fire suppression system to help keep you safe!
Learn about choosing a race helmet and head safety considerations from sprint car driver McKenna Haase. Safety tips include correct helmet sizing and care.
No one wants an uncomfortable helmet, especially during an important race! Check out Speedway's measuring guide on how to properly fit a helmet to ensure you get the right size the first time.
Racing technology is more advanced than ever before. The cars, safety equipment, and testing are superior, so why are drivers and co-drivers injured every week? Simpson's ongoing effort to make racers safer includes this brief and informative article.
Sorting out which tearoff to get for your helmet shield can be a challenge. Use the guide from Speedway Motors to select the right style for your needs!
A routine weekly maintenance checklist to perform between each race in order to keep a clean and efficient race car at the track.