Bell GP2 SA10 Racing Helmet
- This product is discontinued.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
The GP.2 is certified to the Snell SA2010 and the FIA8858 standard. The FIA8858 certification requires the helmet to be tested for use with Head and Neck Restraint Devices. Bell's M6 terminal hardware is incorporated into the helmet and accepts Head and Neck Restraint anchor system hardware. (We recommend consulting with the Head and Neck Restraint manufacturer to select an anchor system that allows the user to index the hardware in the proper location for use with the device.) The GP.2 is compatible with FIA8858-2010 and is recognized by the FIA for use outside of North America.
The GP.2 takes a 287 SRV Shield which features the SRV-1 pivot system and thumb tab on the drivers left side to allow for easy shield operation. Each helmet comes with a clear shield and Bell visor strip as standard equipment. The GP.2 also features Bell's redesigned face piece with recessed areas that allow for seamless radio integration and easy installation. Racers can also customize the fit of the GP.2 by using Bell's Cheek Pad Inserts in 5mm, 10mm, 15mm and 20mm sizes to tighten the fit in the cheek area. In addition, replacement face piece kits are available for the GP.2 in the event the front interior chin piece needs to be replaced. The helmet is available in a new Red Wing and Blue Wing design in addition to the traditional White.
- Formula Style Helmet
- Advanced Aerodynamic Styling
- Air Intake to Maximize Forehead Ventilation
- Direct Flow Chin Bar Ventilation
- Ultra-Lightweight Carbon Composite Shell Technology
- Standard Eyeport
- Positive Seal Visor System
- Recessed Face Piece for Seamless Radio Integration
- 287/3MM SRV Shield (SRV-1 Pivot System)
- E-Max Plus Multi Density Liner
- Pro-style Comfort-plus Interior
- M6 Terminal Hardware for Head & Neck Restraint Device Anchor Systems
- FIA8858-2010 Certification
- Snell SA2010 Certification
- Available in White, new Red Wing, or new Blue Wing
- Sizes 6-3/4 - 7-3/4
More Like This
Simpson Speedway RX Drag/Sprint Car Helmet SA10, Orange Jr
Bell KC7 CMR2016 Youth Karting Racing Helmet
Bell GP.2 Youth SFI 24.1 Racing Helmet
Bell Dominator.2 SA2015 Racing Helmet
Bell GP.3 SA2015 Racing Helmet
Bell GTX.3 SA2015 Racing Helmet
Bell K.1 Pro SA2015 Racing Helmet
Bell M.8 SA2015 Racing Helmet
Impact Racing SA10 Champ Helmet-Silver XL, Snell 2010 SFI/FIA Approved
Simpson Voyager Sidewinder SA2010 Racing Helmet
Q & A
EMi Employee Frank and Speedway Motors employee Jeremy demonstrate how to properly measure for a race suit.