Bell Endurance II Racing Suit, 1-Piece Black Large, SFI 3.2A/5
One-Piece Suit Style, 3.2A/5 Suit SFI Rating, SFI Only Suit FIA Rating, Aramidic, 2 Layers
- Suit features an innovative inner collar design and comes with dual reinforced epaulets
- Has a durable anti flame III construction and an inner lining made of FR foam and 100% aramid
- The pre-curved arms and rear expansion stretch panel add to the comfort
- A hidden boot cut cuffs and moisture wicking collar lining make for a great looking fit
- It has a TPP rating of 19 and a 3.2A/5 SFI safety rating
This is a two layer fire suit, it is SFI 3.2A/5 certified. This driving suit is available in sizes S-XXL to fit all racers. The Bell Endurance II racing suit features SFI 3.3A/5 and TPP 19 ratings.
- Innovative inner collar design
- Dual reinforced epaulets
- Durable anti flame III construction
- Inner lining of FR foam and 100% aramid
- Pre-curved arms
- Rear expansion stretch panel
- 180° stretch inner arm gussets
- Hidden boot cut cuffs
- Moisture wicking collar lining
- SFI 3.2A/5 rated
- TPP rating of 19
- Black only
- Helmet/shoes/gloves not included
Learn more about SFI and TPP Ratings by reading our tech article, What are SFI and TPP Ratings?
Bell Suits Sizing Chart (Link)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
EMi Employee Frank and Speedway Motors employee Jeremy demonstrate how to properly measure for a race suit.
This comprehensive guide will step you through the process of choosing the correct tear offs to fit your helmet as well as how to install them.
These new Lightweight Racing Helmets from Speedway Motors offer some impressive features at a price any racer can afford!
It's important to use the right method when you're cleaning fire resistant material. We can show you the recommended procedure to ensure the durability and integrity of your suit through its entire lifecycle.
After reaching out to a few parents of youth drivers, McKenna has compiled 3 major crucial safety tips that are often times neglected in youth racing. Find out what parents wish they would've known about safety gear before their child started racing.
Fire suits are constructed from a variety of fire resistant materials. We can teach you the difference between the most common suits like Nomex and fire resistant cotton such as Proban.
Much like your fire suit and racing shoes, there are a lot of factors to consider in choosing the right racing gloves for you and your racing program and this buyer's guide should help you with that decision.