Bell Endurance II Double-Layer Two-Piece Racing Suit Combos
Two-Piece Suit Style, 3.2A/5 Suit SFI Rating, Aramidic, 2 Layers, Black, Adult Age Group
- Features and innovative inner collar design and dual reinforced epaulets
- Has a durable anti flame III construction and the inner lining is constructed of FR foam and 100% aramid
- Shoes have a hid-top design and a comes with an SFI 3.3/5 safety rating
- Neck brace has a fire retardant cotton cover and foam inner pad
- Racing gloves feature a genuine leather palm
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
This kit features a Bell Endurance II, which is a two-layer fire suit and is SFI 3.2A/5 certified. This driving suit is available in sizes S-XXL to fit all racers. The Bell Endurance II racing suit features TPP 19 ratings.
- Innovative inner collar design
- Dual reinforced epaulets
- Durable anti flame III construction
- Inner lining of FR foam and 100% aramid
- Pre-curved arms
- Rear expansion stretch panel
- 180° stretch inner arm gussets
- Hidden boot cut cuffs
- Moisture-wicking collar lining
- SFI 3.2A/5 rated
- TPP rating of 19
- Black only
- Bell Endurance II One-Piece Two-Layer Racing Suit
- SFI 3.2A/5 Certified
- Size S-XXL
- Black in color
- Bell Skeleton Racing Gloves
- SFI 3.3/5 rated
- Genuine leather palm
- Hook and loop wrist closure
- Available in Black
- Sizes S-XXL
- Speedway FRC Neck Brace
- Fire retardant cotton cover and foam inner pad
- Hook and loop closure for universal fit
- SFI 3.3-1 rated
- Available in Red, Blue, Black, or Purple
- Speedway Single Layer High-Top Racing Shoes
- Mid-top design
- SFI 3.3/5
- Soft compound sole for maximum comfort and excellent pedal feel
- Leather and FRC construction
- Performance driving sole with traditional lace-up style
- Top closure strap
- Sizes from 5-14
- Available in Black
Note: Helmet not included.
Note: For optimum comfort, fit and performance as these are sized and designed for a tight-fitting design and throttle pedal feel, we recommend considering and ordering a 1/2 size larger than your standard athletic / sneaker shoe size for optimum comfort and fitment. If a close-fitting/tighter shoe is desired, please order according to the listed sizing chart to match your specific athletic/sneaker shoe size.
Learn more about proper racing suit care by reading our tech article. Racing Suit Cleaning and Care
Learn more about SFI and TPP Ratings by reading our tech article. What are SFI and TPP Ratings
ChartsBell Suits Sizing Chart
Shoe Sizing Chart (GIF)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
What's In The Kit
Bell Endurance II Driving Suit, Jacket OnlyPart # 2103646Qty x 1
Bell Endurance II Driving Suit, Pants OnlyPart # 2103661Qty x 1
Bell Skeleton Racing GlovesPart # 2101313Qty x 1
Bell Viper III Mid-Top SFI 3.3/5 Racing ShoesPart # 2101114Qty x 1
Speedway Racing Neck Brace, SFI 3.3-1Part # 910730Qty x 1
More Like This
Bell Endurance II Racing Suit-One Piece-Double Layer
Bell Endurance II Racing Suit-Two Piece-Double Layer
Bell Endurance II Driving Suit, Jacket Only
Bell Pro Drive II Racing Suit-Two Piece-Single Layer
Bell Pro Drive II Single-Layer One-Piece Racing Suit Combos
Bell Pro Drive II Single-Layer Two-Piece Racing Suit Combos
Bell Endurance II Driving Suit, Pants Only
Bell Pro Drive II Racing Suit, One-Piece, Single Layer
Bell Vision II Racing Suit
Bell Pro Drive II Single Layer Suit, Pants Only
Q & A
EMi Employee Frank and Speedway Motors employee Jeremy demonstrate how to properly measure for a race suit.
This guide explains what a Snell certification is and the difference between a Snell SA2015 and SA2020 helmet.
Jason Martin is in the pits at 305 Racesaver Nationals talking to racers about topics they would like more information on. Watch this video to learn how to install a fire suppression system to help keep you safe!
It's important to use the right method when you're cleaning fire resistant material. We can show you the recommended procedure to ensure the durability and integrity of your suit through its entire lifecycle.
After reaching out to a few parents of youth drivers, McKenna has compiled 3 major crucial safety tips that are often times neglected in youth racing. Find out what parents wish they would've known about safety gear before their child started racing.
Fire suits are constructed from a variety of fire resistant materials. We can teach you the difference between the most common suits like Nomex and fire resistant cotton such as Proban.
Much like your fire suit and racing shoes, there are a lot of factors to consider in choosing the right racing gloves for you and your racing program and this buyer's guide should help you with that decision.