Beehive Aluminum Air Cleaners
Universal Fit, Fully Enclosed Housing Style, Single 1-Barrel/2-Barrel Fuel Intake Type, Natural
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Top off your nostalgia engine with this great-looking Beehive air cleaner! Machined from cast aluminum, it looks great raw, painted or polished, and is a perfect complement for your finned aluminum heads, valve covers or other engine accessories. The air cleaner measures 4-7/8" in diameter and fits 2-5/8" carb necks.
- Great nostalgic look
- Raw machined finish
- Pleated, replaceable filter element
- Solid cast aluminum that will not rust or tarnish
- Fits any 1- or 2-barrel carburetor with 2-5/8" neck
- Main air cleaner body is 4-1/8" tall to top of nut
- Acorn style nut is 7/16" tall
- Attaching neck is an additional 11/16" high and goes around the carburetor neck
- Main body and neck are a total of 4-3/8" tall
More Like This
Speedway Nostalgia Spun Aluminum Air Cleaner
15 Inch Polished Aluminum Double Finned Oval Air Cleaner
Cobra Style Single Quad Air Cleaners
15 Inch Billet-Style Oval Air Cleaner, Flame Top
Ball Milled Billet-Style Oval Air Cleaner, 15 Inch
Edmunds Custom Air Cleaner, Oval, 2-5/8 Inch Neck
Speedway Oval Double Finned Air Cleaner, 12 Inch
Speedway Round Double Finned Air Cleaner, 14 Inch
Flamed Billet-Style Oval Air Cleaners
15 Inch Finned Mohawk Air Cleaner
Q & A
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
Tim talks about Edmunds air cleaners and the history of Edmunds.
Tim shows off the two Cadillac style air cleaners we have to offer.
Pat talks about one of our cold air intake kits from AIRAID.
Check out episode 9 of our 410 Sprint Car Build series! Today, the guys are having some fun with the fuel system.
Follow along as our Expert details his restoration methods for making an engine in an old 1954 Chevy look new again with a little cleaning and refinishing.
Do you have carbs sitting on the shelf waiting to be put on? Heath talks about the preparation and parts needed to install a set of Super 9-7 Carbs on his 1949 Flathead 8BA V8 Model A.