Bassett 5PLK-FLOYEL 15" Beadlock Wheel Mud Cover, FL Yellow
Hobby Stock, Modified, Sport Mod, Stock Car, Flourescent Yellow, Steel
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for Bassett to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Bassett Racing has redesigned their Full Metal Jacket to meet the 2018 IMCA rules. This solid steel mud plug still offers a removable center plastic cap that keeps mud from the inside of your wheel. The Full Metal Jacket is designed to absorb contact from wheel-to-wheel contact that happens during racing. It also absorbs impact from the heaviest of cushions.
- Replaces the outer ring on the 15" beadlock wheels
- Protects your beadlock and prevents mud from caving in cover and slowing your car down
- Available in Fluorescent Yellow
- Sold each
More Like This
Bassett 3CAPR Full Metal Jacket Center Wheel Mud Plug, Plastic
Bassett Racing Wheels 3RFR Replacement 15 Inch Wheel Mud Cover - Red
Bassett Racing Full Metal Jacket Mud Plug for 15" Wheels
Right Front 15 Inch Wheel Mud Guard, Clear
Bassett Racing 15 Inch Plastic Mud Plug
BLACK 15" 6BOLT WHEEL COVER
Weld Racing P650-4514A-6 15 Inch Mud Plug Cover, 15 Inch, 6-Bolt
Speedway Foam Wheel Mud Plugs
Dominator Ultimate Non-Beadlock Wheel Covers
Dominator Wheel Adapter
Q & A
How to effectively remove unwanted moisture from the inside of your tires.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks teamed up to build a 1952 Chevy truck in honor of Speedway Motors' 65th anniversary. Speedway Motors reached out to Rocket Racing Wheels for a set of their “Booster” Wheels to function as rolling stock for the build.
Speedway Motors employee Steve talks about a few options available at Speedway to help take some of the mystery out of finding the right wheel and tire combination to fit your project.
A routine weekly maintenance checklist to perform between each race in order to keep a clean and efficient race car at the track.