15X8 D-HOLE 4X100MM 4" BLAC
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Bassett to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item UP87830 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
This is Garage Sale priced becausse it is an open box item.
Bassett's 15 x 8 D-Hole style wheel for the dirt and asphalt markets feature the same high quality spun-form shell as the Inertia Advantage wheel, but at a more economical price. Light weight, yet strong enough for 3500 lbs. stock cars Beaded shell to prevent tires from rolling off, very durable Spun-form shell provides the lowest runout on market (under .030") for better handling Valve stem behind center in window
More Like This
Basset DOT Approved 15 Inch Racing Wheel, 15x7, 5 on 4-3/4, Non-Beadlock
Bassett 30SH55 13X10 D-Hole 4 on 100mm 5.5 Inch Backspace Black Wheel
Bassett 55SF4 15X15 D-Hole 5 on 4.5 4 Inch Backspace Black Wheel
Bassett 57RH4S 15X7 Dot D-Hole 4 on 100mm 4 In Backspace Silver Wheel
Bassett 57RN4 15X7 Dot D-Hole 5 on 100mm 4 Inch Backspace Black Wheel
Bassett 57RN4C 15X7 Dot D-Hole 5 on 100mm 4 In Backspace Chrome Wheel
Bassett 57RP4 15X7 Dot D-Hole 4 on 4.25 4 Inch Backspace Black Wheel
Bassett 57RT4 15X7 Dot D-Hole 4 on 4.5 4 Inch Backspace Black Wheel
Bassett 58D54C 15X8 D-Hole 5 on 5 4 Inch Backspace Chrome Wheel
Bassett 58D54S 15X8 D-Hole 5 on 5 4 Inch Backspace Silver Wheel
Q & A
Purchasing a new set of race wheels? We can show you how to measure the offset to ensure your new wheels fit right, along with torque specs, design, and basics about racing wheels.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks teamed up to build a 1952 Chevy truck in honor of Speedway Motors' 65th anniversary. Speedway Motors reached out to Rocket Racing Wheels for a set of their “Booster” Wheels to function as rolling stock for the build.
Tim shows some of our Rocket wheels and knockoff hub covers.