Bassett 58DF2ICL 15X8 D-Hole 5on4.5 2 In BS IMCA Chrome Beadlock Wheel
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Bassett to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 27858DF2ICL is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
Bassett's 15 x 8 spun shell beadlock wheel is the only IMCA-approved beadlock utilizing 100% spun-form shells and rings. Spun-form shells and rings are stronger, lighter and have less runout than roll-formed beadlock wheels. Another important feature of the Bassett beadlock is the stepped design of the two rings, which self-centers the tire and makes mounting a breeze. The Bassett beadlock also uses 18 high-grade bolts, which clamp more consistently and prevent premature wear and air leaks.
For offroad use only.
More Like This
Basset DOT Approved 15 Inch Racing Wheel, 15x7, 5 on 4-3/4, Non-Beadlock
Bassett Chrome 15 Inch Wheel - 15x8, 5 on 5 D-Hole, Non Beadlock
Bassett 55SF2CL 15X15 D-Hole 5 on 4.5 2 Inch BS Chrome Beadlock Wheel
Bassett 57R52CL 15X7 Dot D-Hole 5 on 5 2 Inch BS Chrome Beadlock Wheel
Bassett 58D52SL 15X8 D-Hole 5 on 5 2 Inch BS Silver Beadlock Wheel
Bassett 58DC2CL 15X8 D-Hole 5 on 4.75 2 Inch BS Chrome Beadlock Wheel
Bassett 58DC2L 15X8 D-Hole 5 on 4.75 2 Inch BS Black Beadlock Wheel
Bassett 58DC2SL 15X8 D-Hole 5 on 4.75 2 Inch BS Silver Beadlock Wheel
Bassett 58DF1ISL 15X8 D-Hole 5on4.5 1 In BS IMCA Silver Beadlock Wheel
Bassett 58DF475IC 15X8 D-Hole 5on4.5 4.75 Inch BS IMCA Chrome Wheel
Q & A
Purchasing a new set of race wheels? We can show you how to measure the offset to ensure your new wheels fit right, along with torque specs, design, and basics about racing wheels.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks teamed up to build a 1952 Chevy truck in honor of Speedway Motors' 65th anniversary. Speedway Motors reached out to Rocket Racing Wheels for a set of their “Booster” Wheels to function as rolling stock for the build.
Tim shows some of our Rocket wheels and knockoff hub covers.