Bassett 58D53IBC 15 Inch Wheel, 15x8, 5 on 5 D-Hole, Non Beadlock
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 45 business days for Bassett to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Bassett brought back the 15 x 8 D-Hole style 15 inch wheel for the IMCA and asphalt markets featuring the same high quality spun-form shell as the Inertia Advantage wheel, but at a more economical price.
- 15 Inch Wheel
- 8 Inch Width
- 5 on 5 Inch Bolt Pattern
- Light weight, yet strong enough for 3500 lbs. stock cars
- Spun-form shell provides the lowest runout on market (under .030") for better handling
- Valve stem behind center in window
- Beaded Shell to prevent tires from rolling off, very durable
Learn more about determining the proper wheel offset, torque sequence, and bolt pattern for your application by reading our tech article. Racing Wheel Principles.
For offroad use only.
More Like This
Bassett Chrome 15 Inch Wheel - 15x8, 5 on 5 D-Hole, Non Beadlock
Bassett Silver D-Hole 15 Inch Wheel, Non-Beadlock, 15x8, 5 on 5, Silver
Bassett IMCA Certified 15 Inch Wheels, 15x8, 5 on 5, Non-Beadlock
Bassett Wissota Certified D-Hole 15 Inch Wheel, 15x8, 5 on 5, Black
Bassett Wissota Certified D-Hole 15 Inch Wheel, 15x8, 5 on 5, Chrome
Bassett D-Hole IMCA Approved Black 15 Inch Wheel-Non Beadlock-15x8, 5 on 5
Bassett Wissota Certified D-Hole 15 Inch Wheel, 15x8, 5 on 5, Silver
Bassett D-Hole IMCA Approved 15 x 8 Inch Wheel, Beadlock, Flat Black
Bassett Chrome D-Hole 15 Inch Wheel - 15x8, 5 on 5 Inch, Beadlock
Bassett 58D53CL 15X8 D-Hole 5 on 5 3 Inch BS Chrome Beadlock Wheel
Q & A
How to effectively remove unwanted moisture from the inside of your tires.
Purchasing a new set of race wheels? We can show you how to measure the offset to ensure your new wheels fit right, along with torque specs, design, and basics about racing wheels.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks teamed up to build a 1952 Chevy truck in honor of Speedway Motors' 65th anniversary. Speedway Motors reached out to Rocket Racing Wheels for a set of their “Booster” Wheels to function as rolling stock for the build.