Bassett 58AF1WS 15X8 Inertia 5x4.5 1 In Backspace Wissota Silver Wheel
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 15 business days for Bassett to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- Patented five-spoke center design for low moment of inertia
- Biggest bead bump allowed by Wissota
- Spun-form rim shell for lowest runout possible
- Weighs just 19 lbs., making it the lightest weight wheel allowed by Wissota
For offroad use only. The following must be considered when using Bassett wheels for on highway/street use when the wheel/tire assembly is being balanced. Bassett wheels are lug centric, which means they are built off of, and must be balanced using, the bolt circle and NOT the wheel center hole. Improper use of a tire balancer that centers the wheel on the hub bore, not the bolt circle, will result in an incorrect reading for rim runout as the center hole is not in the perfect center of the bolt pattern. The only machine capable of performing a lug centric balance is the Hunter GSP 9700 with the flange plate bolt circle adapter and no centering cone.
More Like This
Bassett IMCA Certified 15 Inch Wheels, 15x8, 5 on 4-1/2, Non-Beadlock
Bassett 58AF1S 15X8 Inertia 5 on 4.5 1 Inch Backspace Silver Wheel
Bassett 58DF1WS 15X8 D-Hole 5on4.5 1 In Backspace Wissota Silver Wheel
Bassett 58AF2WS 15X8 Inertia 5on4.5 2 Backspace Wissota Silver Wheel
Bassett 58AF3WS 15X8 Inertia 5on4.5 3 Backspace Wissota Silver Wheel
Bassett 58AF4WS 15X8 Inertia 5on4.5 4 Backspace Wissota Silver Wheel
Bassett IMCA Certified 15 Inch Wheels, 15x8, 5 on 4-3/4, Non-Beadlock
Bassett 58AC1S 15X8 Inertia 5 on 4.75 1 Inch Backspace Silver Wheel
Bassett 58DC1WS 15X8 DHole 5on4.75 1 In Backspace Wissota Silver Wheel
Bassett 58RJ1E 15X8 Inertia 5on5.5 1 Backspace Armor Edge Silver Wheel