Bassett 58A54WL 15X8 Inertia 5on5 4 In BS Wissota Black Beadlock Wheel
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Bassett to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 27858A54WL is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
Garage Sale Clearance!
Bassett's 15 x 8 spun shell beadlock wheel is the only Wissota approved beadlock utilizing 100% spun-form shells and rings. Spun-form shells and rings are stronger, lighter and have less runout than roll-formed beadlock wheels. Another important feature of the Bassett beadlock is the stepped design of the two rings, which self-centers the tire and makes mounting a breeze. The Bassett beadlock also uses 18 high grade bolts, which clamp more consistently and prevent premature wear and air leaks.
For offroad use only.
More Like This
Bassett 50L54L Inertia Racing Wheel, 15 x 10, 5 on 5, 4 Inch BS, Black
Bassett 58AJ4L 15X8 Inertia 5 on 5.5 4 Inch BS Black Beadlock Wheel
Bassett 15x8 Inertia Beadlock Wheel, 5 on 5 Bolt Pattern, Wissota
Bassett 15x8 Inertia Beadlock Wheel, 5 on 5 Bolt Pattern, IMCA
Bassett 58A51WL 15X8 Inertia 5on5 1 In BS Wissota Black Beadlock Wheel
Bassett 58AC4L 15X8 Inertia 5 on 4.75 4 Inch BS Black Beadlock Wheel
Bassett 58AF4L 15X8 Inertia 5x4.5 4 Inch BS Black Beadlock Wheel
Bassett IMCA Certified 15 Inch Wheels, 15x8, 5 on 4-1/2, Non-Beadlock
Bassett IMCA Certified 15 Inch Wheels, 15x8, 5 on 4-3/4, Non-Beadlock
Bassett IMCA Certified 15 Inch Wheels, 15x8, 5 on 5, Non-Beadlock
Q & A
Purchasing a new set of race wheels? We can show you how to measure the offset to ensure your new wheels fit right, along with torque specs, design, and basics about racing wheels.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks teamed up to build a 1952 Chevy truck in honor of Speedway Motors' 65th anniversary. Speedway Motors reached out to Rocket Racing Wheels for a set of their “Booster” Wheels to function as rolling stock for the build.
Tim shows some of our Rocket wheels and knockoff hub covers.