Bassett 58A54W 15X8 Inertia 5 on 5 4 In Backspace Wissota Black Wheel
Modified, Sport Mod, Stock Car, 15 Inch Wheel Diameter, Steel, 8" Width, 5 on 5" Bolt Pattern
- Featuring ARMOR EDGE Technology
- The 15x8 WISSOTA Inertia Advantage Wheel now features a reinforced front bead flange (pictured at left) for increased durability in close-quarters, short track racing and during tire mounting/ dismounting
- The Bassett Armor Edge wheel rolls over the flange lip to double the thickness and create a strong crush zone
- Patented five-spoke center design for low moment of inertia
- Biggest bead bump allowed by Wissota
- Spun-form rim shell for lowest runout possible
- Weighs just 19 lbs., making it the lightest weight wheel allowed by Wissota
For offroad use only. The following must be considered when using Bassett wheels for on highway/street use when the wheel/tire assembly is being balanced. Bassett wheels are lug centric, which means they are built off of, and must be balanced using, the bolt circle and NOT the wheel center hole. Improper use of a tire balancer that centers the wheel on the hub bore, not the bolt circle, will result in an incorrect reading for rim runout as the center hole is not in the perfect center of the bolt pattern. The only machine capable of performing a lug centric balance is the Hunter GSP 9700 with the flange plate bolt circle adapter and no centering cone.
More Like This
Bassett Wissota Certified D-Hole 15 Inch Wheel, 15x8, 5 on 5, Black
Bassett 58A54 15X8 Inertia 5 on 5 4 Inch Backspace Black Wheel
Bassett 58A54I 15X8 Inertia 5 on 5 4 Inch Backspace IMCA Black Wheel
Bassett 58D54 15X8 D-Hole 5 on 5 4 Inch Backspace Black Wheel
Bassett 58S54 15X8 D-Hole Lite 5 on 5 4 Inch Backspace Black Wheel
Bassett 958B54 15X8 Excel D-Hole 5 on 5 4 Inch Backspace Black Wheel
Bassett 58A52 15X8 Inertia 5 on 5 2 Inch Backspace Black Wheel
Bassett 58A53W 15X8 Inertia 5 on 5 3 In Backspace Wissota Black Wheel
Bassett 58A54S 15X8 Inertia 5 on 5 4 Inch Backspace Silver Wheel
Bassett D58A54 15X8 Dot Inertia 5 on 5 4 Inch Backspace Black Wheel
Q & A
Purchasing a new set of race wheels? We can show you how to measure the offset to ensure your new wheels fit right, along with torque specs, design, and basics about racing wheels.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks teamed up to build a 1952 Chevy truck in honor of Speedway Motors' 65th anniversary. Speedway Motors reached out to Rocket Racing Wheels for a set of their “Booster” Wheels to function as rolling stock for the build.
Tim shows some of our Rocket wheels and knockoff hub covers.