Bassett 58A535IS 15X8 Inertia 5on5 3.5 In Backspace IMCA Silver Wheel
Modified, Sport Mod, Stock Car, 15 Inch Wheel Diameter, Steel, 8" Width, 5 on 5" Bolt Pattern
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 15 business days for Bassett to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- Patented five-spoke center design for low moment of inertia
- Biggest bead bump allowed by IMCA
- Spun-form rim shell for lowest runout possible
- Weighs just 19 lbs., making it the lightest weight wheel allowed by IMCA
For offroad use only. The following must be considered when using Bassett wheels for on highway/street use when the wheel/tire assembly is being balanced. Bassett wheels are lug centric, which means they are built off of, and must be balanced using, the bolt circle and NOT the wheel center hole. Improper use of a tire balancer that centers the wheel on the hub bore, not the bolt circle, will result in an incorrect reading for rim runout as the center hole is not in the perfect center of the bolt pattern. The only machine capable of performing a lug centric balance is the Hunter GSP 9700 with the flange plate bolt circle adapter and no centering cone.
More Like This
Bassett 58A525IC 15X8 Inertia 5on5 2.5 In Backspace IMCA Chrome Wheel
Bassett D58A535S 15X8 Dot Inertia 5 on 5 3.5 In Backspace Silver Wheel
Bassett 50L54L Inertia Racing Wheel, 15 x 10, 5 on 5, 4 Inch BS, Black
Bassett IMCA Certified 15 Inch Wheels, 15x8, 5 on 4-1/2, Non-Beadlock
Bassett IMCA Certified 15 Inch Wheels, 15x8, 5 on 4-3/4, Non-Beadlock
Bassett D58AF35S 15X8 Dot Inertia 5on4.5 3.5 In Backspace Silver Wheel
Bassett 58A51WS 15X8 Inertia 5on5 1 In Backspace Wissota Silver Wheel
Bassett 58A52WS 15X8 Inertia 5on5 2 In Backspace Wissota Silver Wheel
Bassett 58A53WS 15X8 Inertia 5on5 3 In Backspace Wissota Silver Wheel
Bassett 58A54WS 15X8 Inertia 5on5 4 In Backspace Wissota Silver Wheel
Q & A
Purchasing a new set of race wheels? We can show you how to measure the offset to ensure your new wheels fit right, along with torque specs, design, and basics about racing wheels.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks teamed up to build a 1952 Chevy truck in honor of Speedway Motors' 65th anniversary. Speedway Motors reached out to Rocket Racing Wheels for a set of their “Booster” Wheels to function as rolling stock for the build.
Tim shows some of our Rocket wheels and knockoff hub covers.