Bassett 58A52WRB 15X8 Inertia 5on5 2 BS Wissota Black Rev Bell Wheel
Modified, Sport Mod, Stock Car, 15 Inch Wheel Diameter, Steel, 8" Width, 5 on 5" Bolt Pattern
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 15 business days for Bassett to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- Patented five-spoke center design for low moment of inertia
- Biggest bead bump allowed by Wissota
- Spun-form rim shell for lowest runout possible
- Weighs just 19 lbs., making it the lightest weight wheel allowed by Wissota
For offroad use only. The following must be considered when using Bassett wheels for on highway/street use when the wheel/tire assembly is being balanced. Bassett wheels are lug centric, which means they are built off of, and must be balanced using, the bolt circle and NOT the wheel center hole. Improper use of a tire balancer that centers the wheel on the hub bore, not the bolt circle, will result in an incorrect reading for rim runout as the center hole is not in the perfect center of the bolt pattern. The only machine capable of performing a lug centric balance is the Hunter GSP 9700 with the flange plate bolt circle adapter and no centering cone.
More Like This
Bassett 58A52IRB 15X8 Inertia 5on5 2 BS IMCA Black Reverse Bell Wheel
Bassett 58A52W 15X8 Inertia 5 on 5 2 In Backspace Wissota Black Wheel
Bassett 58A52 15X8 Inertia 5 on 5 2 Inch Backspace Black Wheel
Bassett 15x8 Inertia Beadlock Wheel, 5 on 5 Bolt Pattern, Wissota
Bassett 58A52S 15X8 Inertia 5 on 5 2 Inch Backspace Silver Wheel
Bassett 58A52WS 15X8 Inertia 5on5 2 In Backspace Wissota Silver Wheel
5X5 IMCA CERT BEADLOCK
Bassett 54S52 15X14 D-Hole Lite 5 on 5 2 Inch Backspace Black Wheel
Bassett 57S52 15X7 D-Hole Lite 5 on 5 2 Inch Backspace Black Wheel
Bassett 54SR2 15X14 Wide-5 2 Inch Backspace Black Wheel
Q & A
Purchasing a new set of race wheels? We can show you how to measure the offset to ensure your new wheels fit right, along with torque specs, design, and basics about racing wheels.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks teamed up to build a 1952 Chevy truck in honor of Speedway Motors' 65th anniversary. Speedway Motors reached out to Rocket Racing Wheels for a set of their “Booster” Wheels to function as rolling stock for the build.
Tim shows some of our Rocket wheels and knockoff hub covers.