Bassett 58A52IRB 15X8 Inertia 5on5 2 BS IMCA Black Reverse Bell Wheel
Modified, Sport Mod, Stock Car, 15 Inch Wheel Diameter, Steel, 8" Width, 5 on 5" Bolt Pattern
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 15 business days for Bassett to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- Patented five-spoke center design for low moment of inertia
- Biggest bead bump allowed by IMCA
- Spun-form rim shell for lowest runout possible
- Weighs just 19 lbs., making it the lightest weight wheel allowed by IMCA
For offroad use only. The following must be considered when using Bassett wheels for on highway/street use when the wheel/tire assembly is being balanced. Bassett wheels are lug centric, which means they are built off of, and must be balanced using, the bolt circle and NOT the wheel center hole. Improper use of a tire balancer that centers the wheel on the hub bore, not the bolt circle, will result in an incorrect reading for rim runout as the center hole is not in the perfect center of the bolt pattern. The only machine capable of performing a lug centric balance is the Hunter GSP 9700 with the flange plate bolt circle adapter and no centering cone.
More Like This
Bassett 58DC2IRB 15X8 DHole 5on4.75 2 BS IMCA Black Reverse Bell Wheel
Bassett 58A52WRB 15X8 Inertia 5on5 2 BS Wissota Black Rev Bell Wheel
Bassett 58D52IRB Right Front Big Bell Out 15 Inch Wheel 15x8-5 on 5
Bassett Wissota Certified D-Hole 15 Inch Wheel, 15x8, 5 on 5, Black
AERO 52 Series IMCA Certified 15 Inch Race Wheel, 5 on 5 Bolt Pattern
Bassett 58D52 15X8 D-Hole 5 on 5 2 Inch Backspace Black Wheel
Bassett 58S52 15X8 D-Hole Lite 5 on 5 2 Inch Backspace Black Wheel
Aero 52985020LBLK 52 Series 15x8 Wheel, 5 on 5 Inch, 2 Inch BS IMCA L
Aero 58-185020 58 Series 15x8 Wheel, SP, 5 on 5 Inch BP, 2 Inch BS
Aero 52-985020BLK 52 Series 15x8 Wheel, 5 on 5 BP, 2 Inch BS, IMCA
Q & A
Purchasing a new set of race wheels? We can show you how to measure the offset to ensure your new wheels fit right, along with torque specs, design, and basics about racing wheels.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks teamed up to build a 1952 Chevy truck in honor of Speedway Motors' 65th anniversary. Speedway Motors reached out to Rocket Racing Wheels for a set of their “Booster” Wheels to function as rolling stock for the build.
Tim shows some of our Rocket wheels and knockoff hub covers.