Bassett 58A51W 15X8 Inertia 5 on 5 1 In Backspace Wissota Black Wheel
Modified, Sport Mod, Stock Car, 15 Inch Wheel Diameter, Steel, 8" Width, 5 on 5" Bolt Pattern
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 15 business days for Bassett to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- Featuring ARMOR EDGE Technology
- The 15x8 WISSOTA Inertia Advantage Wheel now features a reinforced front bead flange (pictured at left) for increased durability in close-quarters, short track racing and during tire mounting/ dismounting
- The Bassett Armor Edge wheel rolls over the flange lip to double the thickness and create a strong crush zone
- Patented five-spoke center design for low moment of inertia
- Biggest bead bump allowed by Wissota
- Spun-form rim shell for lowest runout possible
- Weighs just 19 lbs., making it the lightest weight wheel allowed by Wissota
For offroad use only. The following must be considered when using Bassett wheels for on highway/street use when the wheel/tire assembly is being balanced. Bassett wheels are lug centric, which means they are built off of, and must be balanced using, the bolt circle and NOT the wheel center hole. Improper use of a tire balancer that centers the wheel on the hub bore, not the bolt circle, will result in an incorrect reading for rim runout as the center hole is not in the perfect center of the bolt pattern. The only machine capable of performing a lug centric balance is the Hunter GSP 9700 with the flange plate bolt circle adapter and no centering cone.
More Like This
Bassett IMCA Certified 15 Inch Wheels, 15x8, 5 on 4-1/2, Non-Beadlock
Bassett IMCA Certified 15 Inch Wheels, 15x8, 5 on 4-3/4, Non-Beadlock
Bassett 58A51I 15X8 Inertia 5 on 5 1 Inch Backspace IMCA Black Wheel
Bassett 58A51IC 15X8 Inertia 5 on 5 1 Inch Backspace IMCA Chrome Wheel
Bassett 58AC1W 15X8 Inertia 5on4.75 1 In Backspace Wissota Black Wheel
Bassett 58AF1L 15X8 Inertia 5 on 4.5 1 Inch BS Black Beadlock Wheel
Bassett 58AF1W 15X8 Inertia 5on4.5 1 In Backspace Wissota Black Wheel
Bassett 58A52W 15X8 Inertia 5 on 5 2 In Backspace Wissota Black Wheel
Bassett 58AC1I 15X8 Inertia 5 on 4.75 1 In Backspace IMCA Black Wheel
Bassett 58AF1I 15X8 Inertia 5 on 4.5 1 Inch Backspace IMCA Black Wheel
Q & A
Purchasing a new set of race wheels? We can show you how to measure the offset to ensure your new wheels fit right, along with torque specs, design, and basics about racing wheels.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks teamed up to build a 1952 Chevy truck in honor of Speedway Motors' 65th anniversary. Speedway Motors reached out to Rocket Racing Wheels for a set of their “Booster” Wheels to function as rolling stock for the build.
Tim shows some of our Rocket wheels and knockoff hub covers.
Use our Tire Size Guide to track down the right tire for your needs. Radials, Polys, Bias-Ply's, Cheater Slicks and Dragsters, they're all here!
Speedway Motors employee Jess M. walks us through adding a little salt flat flair to her 1933 Ford coupe, by using moon discs and quarter turn fasteners.
Speedway Motors employee Jess M. talks about the Rocket Racing Deep Angle Spinner Knock-Offs she installed on her 1933 Ford 5-Window Coupe.
Many sanctioning bodies now require mud covers to be bolted to the wheel and the mounting tabs to be integral or welded to the wheel. This article explains how to properly bolt on mud covers and the tools required to do so.