Bassett 58A51 15X8 Inertia 5 on 5 1 Inch Backspace Black Wheel
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 15 business days for Bassett to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- Patented five-spoke center design for low moment of inertia.
- Biggest bead bump allowed
- Spun-form rim shell for lowest runout possible
- Weighs only19 lbs.
- Chrome Metal Color Finish Option Available (Red or Blue)
For offroad use only. The following must be considered when using Bassett wheels for on highway/street use when the wheel/tire assembly is being balanced. Bassett wheels are lug centric, which means they are built off of, and must be balanced using, the bolt circle and NOT the wheel center hole. Improper use of a tire balancer that centers the wheel on the hub bore, not the bolt circle, will result in an incorrect reading for rim runout as the center hole is not in the perfect center of the bolt pattern. The only machine capable of performing a lug centric balance is the Hunter GSP 9700 with the flange plate bolt circle adapter and no centering cone.
More Like This
Bassett 58A51I 15X8 Inertia 5 on 5 1 Inch Backspace IMCA Black Wheel
Bassett 58A51W 15X8 Inertia 5 on 5 1 In Backspace Wissota Black Wheel
Bassett 58A51C 15X8 Inertia 5 on 5 1 Inch Backspace Chrome Wheel
Bassett 58A51IC 15X8 Inertia 5 on 5 1 Inch Backspace IMCA Chrome Wheel
Bassett 58A51S 15X8 Inertia 5 on 5 1 Inch Backspace Silver Wheel
Bassett 57S51 15X7 D-Hole Lite 5 on 5 1 Inch Backspace Black Wheel
Bassett 58A52W 15X8 Inertia 5 on 5 2 In Backspace Wissota Black Wheel
Bassett 58A52 15X8 Inertia 5 on 5 2 Inch Backspace Black Wheel
Bassett 58S51 15X8 D-Hole Lite 5 on 5 1 Inch Backspace Black Wheel
Bassett 958B51 15X8 Excel D-Hole 5 on 5 1 Inch Backspace Black Wheel
Q & A
How to effectively remove unwanted moisture from the inside of your tires.
Purchasing a new set of race wheels? We can show you how to measure the offset to ensure your new wheels fit right, along with torque specs, design, and basics about racing wheels.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks teamed up to build a 1952 Chevy truck in honor of Speedway Motors' 65th anniversary. Speedway Motors reached out to Rocket Racing Wheels for a set of their “Booster” Wheels to function as rolling stock for the build.