Bassett 57RH1 15X7 D-Hole 4x100mm 1 Inch BS, Black
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 15 business days for Bassett to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
The classic Bassett Racing Wheel D-Hole center design is combined with our 15"" diameter lightweight spun form rim shells. Bassett produces the strongest, lightest and truest steel wheel shells on the market using its three in-house CNC metal spinning lathes.
- Lightweight and low runout (under .030"") thanks to spun-form wheel shells produced in-house
- Reinforced torque ring and forged coining on center increases durability
- The 5/8"" valve stem hole is located behind the center to avoid clipping
- Larger D-holes are designed to facilitate handling and lower pit stop times
- 15 x 7
- 4 on 100mm
- Black in color
For offroad use only. The following must be considered when using Bassett wheels for on highway/street use when the wheel/tire assembly is being balanced. Bassett wheels are lug centric, which means they are built off of, and must be balanced using, the bolt circle and NOT the wheel center hole. Improper use of a tire balancer that centers the wheel on the hub bore, not the bolt circle, will result in an incorrect reading for rim runout as the center hole is not in the perfect center of the bolt pattern. The only machine capable of performing a lug centric balance is the Hunter GSP 9700 with the flange plate bolt circle adapter and no centering cone.
More Like This
Bassett 57SH1 15X7 D-Hole Lite 4 on 100mm 1 Inch Backspace Black Wheel
Bassett DOT Approved 15 Inch Racing Wheels - 15x7, 5 on 4-3/4
Bassett 57S51 15X7 D-Hole Lite 5 on 5 1 Inch Backspace Black Wheel
Bassett 57SC1 15X7 D-Hole Lite 5 on 4.75 1 Inch Backspace Black Wheel
Bassett 57SH2 15X7 D-Hole Lite 4 on 100mm 2 Inch Backspace Black Wheel
Bassett 57RH2 15X7 Dot D-Hole 4 on 100mm 2 Inch Backspace Black Wheel
Bassett 57RH3 15X7 Dot D-Hole 4 on 100mm 3 Inch Backspace Black Wheel
Bassett 57RH35 15X7 Dot D-Hole 4 on 100mm 3.5 In Backspace Black Wheel
Bassett 57RH4 15X7 Dot D-Hole 4 on 100mm 4 Inch Backspace Black Wheel
Bassett 57SH3 15X7 D-Hole Lite 4 on 100mm 3 Inch Backspace Black Wheel
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks teamed up to build a 1952 Chevy truck in honor of Speedway Motors' 65th anniversary. Speedway Motors reached out to Rocket Racing Wheels for a set of their “Booster” Wheels to function as rolling stock for the build.
by TimTim shows some of our Rocket wheels and knockoff hub covers.