Bassett 50L51 15X10 Inertia 5 on 5 1 Inch Backspace Black Wheel
Modified, Stock Car, Steel, 10" Width, 5 on 5" Bolt Pattern, Powder Coated, Black
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 15 business days for Bassett to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
The wheel of choice for top super and crate late model teams competing in the ASA Midwest, CRA Super, SRL and PASS North/South series. The wheel with the most wins at the Winchester 400, Snowball Derby, World Crown 300 and All American 400. Bassett's 15 x 10 Inertia Advantage wheel is the lightest five-on-five inch bolt pattern wheel on the market and utilizes a patented low Moment of Inertia center design, top quality control and high strength steel.
- Patented Five-spoke design offers 14.5 square inches more brake cooling area than any other wheel design
- Lightest weight (20 lbs.) and lowest runout (under .025") of any 15 x 10 wheel on the market
- The 5/8" valve stem hole is located behind the center to avoid clipping
- Center spokes are ergonomically designed to facilitate handling and lower pit stop times
NOTE: For easier tire mounting, these wheels do not have a tire safety bead. For dirt applications, make sure you select a wheel with a safety bead at the time of order.
For offroad use only. The following must be considered when using Bassett wheels for on highway/street use when the wheel/tire assembly is being balanced. Bassett wheels are lug centric, which means they are built off of, and must be balanced using, the bolt circle and NOT the wheel center hole. Improper use of a tire balancer that centers the wheel on the hub bore, not the bolt circle, will result in an incorrect reading for rim runout as the center hole is not in the perfect center of the bolt pattern. The only machine capable of performing a lug centric balance is the Hunter GSP 9700 with the flange plate bolt circle adapter and no centering cone.
More Like This
Bassett 50L51C 15X10 Inertia 5 on 5 1 Inch Backspace Chrome Wheel
Bassett 50L51S 15X10 Inertia 5 on 5 1 Inch Backspace Silver Wheel
Bassett 50L525 15X10 Inertia 5 on 5 2.5 Inch Backspace Black Wheel
Bassett 50L53 15X10 Inertia 5 on 5 3 Inch Backspace Black Wheel
Bassett 50L53B 15X10 Inertia 5 on 5 3 Inch Backspace Black Bead Wheel
Bassett 50L54 15X10 Inertia 5 on 5 4 Inch Backspace Black Wheel
Bassett 50L545 15X10 Inertia 5 on 5 4.5 Inch Backspace Black Wheel
Bassett 50L55 15X10 Inertia 5 on 5 5 Inch Backspace Black Wheel
Bassett 50L555 15X10 Inertia 5 on 5 5.5 Inch Backspace Black Wheel
Bassett 58A51I 15X8 Inertia 5 on 5 1 Inch Backspace IMCA Black Wheel
Q & A
Purchasing a new set of race wheels? We can show you how to measure the offset to ensure your new wheels fit right, along with torque specs, design, and basics about racing wheels.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks teamed up to build a 1952 Chevy truck in honor of Speedway Motors' 65th anniversary. Speedway Motors reached out to Rocket Racing Wheels for a set of their “Booster” Wheels to function as rolling stock for the build.
Tim shows some of our Rocket wheels and knockoff hub covers.