BARNES 3 STAGE CAM DRIVE
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Barnes Systems to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item UP87314 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
This is Garage Sale priced because it has been mocked up and returned.
Barnes pumps are built using only the finest materials and assembled to exacting tolerances. Unique design makes these pumps the smoothest and most efficient pumps in the industry. Billet aluminum bodies, large O.D. spur gears and ball bearings make for a winning combination.
Fuel pump drive kit allows a Hilborn Waterman, etc. fuel pump to drive off the back of the oil pump.
More Like This
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Tired of pulling your breather to pour oil in your system? We've got you covered.
Kevin W. walks through each step of installing a new alternator bracket on a 454 Big Block Chevy.
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.
Heath P. tells his story on how the passion for 'hot rodding' was instilled in him by his grandfather. From driving tractors on their family farm to becoming a Ford family, you are in for a good read.
The steps of a repaint/restoration project on a 496 Blueprint crate engine. Jeff K. talks about how he went from a Chevelle 283 to a garage sale 496 Blueprint.
Henchcraft lightning sprint motor plate drill legend.