Barnes Systems 9011-10 SBC Oil Cooler Adapter, 90 Degree, -10 AN
Chevy Small Block V8, Black, Aluminum, Anodized
- Available in -10 or -12 AN fitting sizes
- This adaptor connects directly to the oil cooler
- It uses Chevy filters and works with Small Block Chevy's
- Specially designed to pass oil through filter before it goes to the cooler
- It eliminates the need for a remote filter mount and a cooler adapter on the block
Connects directly to the oil cooler. Eliminates the need for a remote filter mount and a cooler adapter on the block. Designed to pass oil through filter before it goes to the cooler.
- 90 Degree Mount
- Choose AN Fitting Size: -10 or -12
- Uses Chevy Filters
- Works with Small Block Chevys
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks joined teams to build a 1952 Chevy truck for the newest Week to Wicked build. Ryan and Damon talk about the Vintage Air products that wound up on the build.
What electric cooling fan is right for you? This Tech Talk will take you through some key questions to consider when choosing a cooling fan for your radiator.
In this guide, Kevin demonstrates how to properly install an external oil cooler in his '54 Chevy Belair with a Big Block Chevy engine.
The radiator is an important part of that LS swap. Here are some options from the Speedway Motors catalog.
See how this natural fitting Speedway Motors stainless steel coolant expansion overflow tank is installed in a 1967 Chevelle. Learn tips on how to prep the canister for paint work and recommended paint brands to use for this project.
Follow this guide on how to mount a single electric puller fan in a '66 - '67 Chevelle. Learn tips on taking measurements and installing a rubber spacer to prevent the fan from rubbing.