Bell BR.1 SA2015 Helmet
Oval Track Cars, Full Face Helmet Type, Snell SA2015 Safety Rating, Is Restraint Compatible
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
The Bell tradition of leading the helmet industry in innovation and superior engineering continues with the BR.1. The new BR.1 SA2015 helmet is the first model in the industry that can be used as a traditional helmet, side air forced air or top air forced air model. By utilizing an innovative kit system, racers can now customize the BR.1 to adapt to different forms of racing or seat configurations. The BR.1 features an aero front chin gurney (duckbill) and comes standard with rear facing Venturi airflow vents installed for dirt track forms of racing. The Top Air and Side Air kits are sold separately with multiple nozzle options.
- Lightweight composite shell
- Multi-piece, multi-density high-impact custom bead absorbing liner for low and high velocity impact protection
- Aggressive styling and front aero chin bar gurney (duckbill) for improved aerodynamic stability
- Black comfort-plus FR interior fabric for durable performance
- Multi foam density standard interior for outstanding fit
- Positive visor seal prevents dust from entering the eye port
- Rear facing venturi airflow vents allow air exchange while preventing dust from entering the eye port (standard)
- Can be easily adapted to top air or side air configuration
- Side air and top air kits available (sold separately)
- Options to install integrate radio microphone systems
- Large size eye port
- 281 3mm SRV Shield (SRV-2 Pivot System) Clear Shield
- M6 terminal hardware for head and neck restraint devices
- Includes draw string helmet bag & hex wrench
- Colors: White, Flat Black
- Sizes: Small-XL
- Snell SA2015 Homologation
More Like This
Bell Sport SA2015 Racing Helmet
Bell GTX.3 Carbon Fiber SA2015 Racing Helmet
Bell K.1 Pro SA2015 Racing Helmet
Bell Vador SA2015 Racing Helmet
Bell M.8 SA2015 Racing Helmet
Bell Sport EV SA2015 Racing Helmet
Zamp RZ44C Dirt Carbon Racing Helmet, S-XL
G-Force Revo Full Face Helmet
G-FORCE CF3 Carbon Fiber SA2015 Full Face Racing Helmet
ZAMP JA3 OPEN FACE SA2015
Q & A
Tim talks about the new SA2015 helmets and what we have to offer.
EMi Employee Frank and Speedway Motors employee Jeremy demonstrate how to properly measure for a race suit.
Sprint car driver, McKenna Haase, learns her lesson the hard way and explains why she is so passionate about her helmet. She believes it is the most important piece of safety gear in racing, find out why!
No one wants an uncomfortable helmet, especially during an important race! Check out Speedway's measuring guide on how to properly fit a helmet to ensure you get the right size the first time.
A routine weekly maintenance checklist to perform between each race in order to keep a clean and efficient race car at the track.
Racing technology is more advanced than ever before. The cars, safety equipment, and testing are superior, so why are drivers and co-drivers injured every week? Simpson's ongoing effort to make racers safer includes this brief and informative article.
Sorting out which tearoff to get for your helmet shield can be a challenge. Use the guide from Speedway Motors to select the right style for your needs!