Bell BR.1 SA2015 Helmet
Oval Track Cars, Full Face Helmet Type, Snell SA2015 Safety Rating, Restraint Compatible
RebatesBell is giving customers 10% off select helmets from now until the end of May.
The Bell tradition of leading the helmet industry in innovation and superior engineering continues with the BR.1. The new BR.1 SA2015 helmet is the first model in the industry that can be used as a traditional helmet, side air forced air or top air forced air model. By utilizing an innovative kit system, racers can now customize the BR.1 to adapt to different forms of racing or seat configurations. The BR.1 features an aero front chin gurney (duckbill) and comes standard with rear facing Venturi airflow vents installed for dirt track forms of racing. The Top Air and Side Air kits are sold separately with multiple nozzle options.
- Lightweight composite shell
- Multi-piece, multi-density high-impact custom bead absorbing liner for low and high velocity impact protection
- Aggressive styling and front aero chin bar gurney (duckbill) for improved aerodynamic stability
- Black comfort-plus FR interior fabric for durable performance
- Multi foam density standard interior for outstanding fit
- Positive visor seal prevents dust from entering the eye port
- Rear facing venturi airflow vents allow air exchange while preventing dust from entering the eye port (standard)
- Can be easily adapted to top air or side air configuration
- Side air and top air kits available (sold separately)
- Options to install integrate radio microphone systems
- Large size eye port
- 281 3mm SRV Shield (SRV-2 Pivot System) Clear Shield
- M6 terminal hardware for head and neck restraint devices
- Includes draw string helmet bag & hex wrench
- Colors: White, Flat Black
- Sizes: Small-XL
- Snell SA2015 Homologation
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Bell Sport SA2015 Racing Helmet
Bell GTX.3 Carbon Fiber SA2015 Racing Helmet
Bell K.1 Pro SA2015 Racing Helmet
Bell M.8 SA2015 Racing Helmet
Bell Vador SA2015 Racing Helmet
Bell Sport EV SA2015 Racing Helmet
ZAMP RZ37Y YOUTH HELMET
Simpson Devil Ray Helmet, Snell SA2015
Speedway SA2015 Lightweight Racing Helmet
G-Force CF3 Carbon SA15 Full Face Racing Helmet
Q & A
Tim talks about the new SA2015 helmets and what we have to offer.
Jason Martin is in the pits at 305 Racesaver Nationals talking to racers about topics they would like more information on. Watch this video to learn how to install a fire suppression system to help keep you safe!
Learn about choosing a race helmet and head safety considerations from sprint car driver McKenna Haase. Safety tips include correct helmet sizing and care.
No one wants an uncomfortable helmet, especially during an important race! Check out Speedway's measuring guide on how to properly fit a helmet to ensure you get the right size the first time.
Racing technology is more advanced than ever before. The cars, safety equipment, and testing are superior, so why are drivers and co-drivers injured every week? Simpson's ongoing effort to make racers safer includes this brief and informative article.
Sorting out which tearoff to get for your helmet shield can be a challenge. Use the guide from Speedway Motors to select the right style for your needs!
A routine weekly maintenance checklist to perform between each race in order to keep a clean and efficient race car at the track.