Rocket Racing Wheels Booster Series 20X10 Wheel, 5X4.5 BP, 5.5 BS
Universal Fit, 20 Inch Wheel Diameter, Aluminum, 10" Width, 5x4.5 in. Wheel Bolt Pattern (in.)
The Rocket Booster Chrome 1 pc wheel was purpose built to deliver big style and performance for the finest muscle cars, pro-touring and street machines at very affordable prices. The Rocket Booster is precision-crafted from A356 aluminum and topped off with a vintage style aluminum o-ring center cap. The Booster is also available in Gray or Hyper Silver Centers with Machined Outers.RPM is committed to producing cutting-edge alloy wheels through performance and innovation with the highest quality standards to enhance the performance and appearance. The Rocket Booster features a reverse mount soft lip outer that provides a longer spoke and maximizes the wheel window and better displays your performance brakes. The ultimate result is that your ride will get noticed at the next cruise-in or car show.
To better serve the enthusiast market, RPM designers and engineers carefully chose better backspacing and offsets to fit on more specific types of muscle car, street rod, hot rod applications.Why wait weeks and months for expensive made to order custom wheels?Your wait is over!!!
- CHR (Full Chrome) - Fully chrome plated centers & rims
- GRY (Gray Painted) - Gray painted center (color similar to as-cast aluminum) with a machined outer lip
- SHT (Hyper Shot) - Darker matte-finish center with a machined outer lip
- SLV (Hyper Silver) - Gloss silver finish center with a machined outer lip
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Rocket Racing Wheels to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
Learn how to measure offset, torque specs, design, and other wheel basics. Our racing wheel guide covers all you need for a new set of oval track wheels.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks teamed up to build a 1952 Chevy truck in honor of Speedway Motors' 65th anniversary. Speedway Motors reached out to Rocket Racing Wheels for a set of their “Booster” Wheels to function as rolling stock for the build.
Tim shows some of our Rocket wheels and knockoff hub covers.
Our new 383 engine gets installed in the '32 Roadster. We also update the steering wheel, shift knob/adapter, and wheels and tires. It's got some real 1960's flair now!
Reference this old tire size conversion chart to equip your old car or truck with modern radial tires. Our tire fitment guide covers a variety of tire types and sizes.
Roadster Expert Tim covers the various types of vintage wire wheels (1928-1935) found on early Fords and how to distinguish the differences between them.
Speedway Motors employee Jess M. talks about the Rocket Racing Deep Angle Spinner Knock-Offs she installed on her 1933 Ford 5-Window Coupe.