BLK TOP SM ALUM BBSA 6 IN
Midget, Sprint Car, Twin Tube Shock Type, Single Adjustable Shock Adjustability, Anodized
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Pro Shocks took both driver input and on-track performance to develop the ultimate rebound adjustable shock. Each shock is carefully handcrafted which undergoes in-house dyno evaluation and comes with a serial numbered dyno graph for reference setting.
- 32 clicks of adjustment for fine-tuning
- Low speed adjustable for ultimate in driver feel
- New steel billet piston design for internal sealing and endurance
- Low friction steel bearing rotates freely and withstands high temperatures
- Stroke: 6, 7, 8 or 9 Inches
- Compression: 3, 4, 4-1/2, 5, 5-1/2, 6, 6-1/2 Inches
- Rebound Rate: 4-7, 6-9, 10-12, 12-14
More Like This
Pro Shocks® AC74.512B Aluminum Shock AC Series 7 Inch
Pro Shocks® AC7413.5B Aluminum Shock AC Series 7 Inch
Pro Shocks® AC766B Aluminum Shock AC Series 7 Inch
Pro Shocks® ASB370B Aluminum Twin Tube ASB Series 3 Inch
Aluminum Small Theaded Body Shock
Pro Shocks® AC733B Aluminum Shock Twin Tube AC Series 7 Inch
Pro Shocks® AC7415B Aluminum Shock Twin Tube AC Series 7 Inch
Pro Shocks® AC797B Aluminum Shock AC Series 7 Inch
Pro Shocks® ASB634B Aluminum Twin Tube ASB Series 6 inch Shock
Pro Shocks® ASB635B Aluminum Twin Tube ASB Series 6 inch Shock
Q & A
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
Call Our Experienced Shock Techs For Details At 800.979.0122. Shipping Information ... Have Your Shocks Dyno Tested To Ensure Optimum Performance!
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!