BLK TOP SM ALUM BBSA 6 IN
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 5 business days for Pro Shocks to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Pro Shocks took both driver input and on-track performance to develop the ultimate rebound adjustable shock. Each shock is carefully handcrafted which undergoes in-house dyno evaluation and comes with a serial numbered dyno graph for reference setting.
- 32 clicks of adjustment for fine-tuning
- Low speed adjustable for ultimate in driver feel
- New steel billet piston design for internal sealing and endurance
- Low friction steel bearing rotates freely and withstands high temperatures
- Stroke: 6, 7, 8 or 9 Inches
- Compression: 3, 4, 4-1/2, 5, 5-1/2, 6, 6-1/2 Inches
- Rebound Rate: 4-7, 6-9, 10-12, 12-14
More Like This
Pro Shocks A650B-7 Large Alum. 6 Inch Shock-7 In Shaft-Comp 5/Reb 5
Pro Shocks A641B7 Alum 6 Inch Shock, Large, 7 In Shaft, Comp 4/Reb 1
Pro Shocks A642B Smooth Large Body Alum. -6 In. Shaft, Comp 4, Reb 2
Pro Shocks A653B7 Large Aluminum 6 In Shock-7 In. Shaft-Comp 5/Reb 3
Pro Shocks A645B Smooth Large Body Alum. -6 In. Shaft, Comp 4, Reb 5
Pro Shocks A640B-7 Large Aluminum 6 In Shock-7 In Shaft-Comp 4/Reb 4
Pro Shocks® A640B Smooth Large Body Alum, 6 Inch Shaft, Comp 4, Reb 4
Pro Shocks A646B7 Large Aluminum 6 In Shock-7 In. Shaft-Comp 4/Reb 6
Pro Shocks® A650B A-Series Big Body Smooth Shock, 6 Inch
Pro Shocks® A651B Smooth Large Body Alum, 6 Inch Shaft, Comp 5, Reb 1
Q & A
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
Call Our Experienced Shock Techs For Details At 800.979.0122. Shipping Information ... Have Your Shocks Dyno Tested To Ensure Optimum Performance!
How to remove shock rod end and install bump rubber/bump cup.