B&M 80217 Power Switch, GM Clutch Converters GM TH-700R4
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for B&M Transmission to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Power switch For GM Clutch Converters, 1981 to 1991 Application: 1981 to 1989 GM TH-700R4 1981 to 1991 TH-2004R, 200C and 350C Operate your vehicle as a standard type torque converter when it is more desirable than the lock-up type. The Power switch kit supplied for these transmissions only locks out the converter clutch in first through third gear. The TH700-R4 and the TH2004R will not function properly with the lock-up converter locked out in fourth gear. The Power switch kit automatically overrides the switch in fourth gear in overdrive transmissions.
- Locks converter to 3rd gear
- Overrides switch in 4th gear
- For overdrive transmissions
- Sold as a kit
ApplicationFits 1981 to 1989 GM TH700R4 and 1981 to 1991 TH2004R, 200C and 350C
More Like This
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk Ford Automatic OverDrive Kickdown brackets and kits.
Pat talks about the Lokar Hi-Tech shifters we have available.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about the CPP Hydroboost Brake System.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about the King Bee Headlight and a few conduit options available at Speedway Motors.
Steering column wiring does not need to terrify as many people as it does. it is actually very simple, all that is needed is time, patience, and tips like you will find if here!
Testing a 2 or 3 wire speed sensor sounds difficult, but these videos show that it actually is quite easy!
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks called on Painless Wiring to power their ground up rebuild of a 1952 Chevy truck that was built in celebration of Speedway Motors’ 65th anniversary.