B&M 70272 Oil Cooler, Polished Aluminum Supercooler 20,500 BTU
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for B&M Transmission to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
$25, $50, or $75 Manufacturer Rebate Available! To receive your rebate you must purchase a qualifying Flowmaster, B&M, or Hurst product between April 1, 2018 and April 30, 20. See the manufacturer REBATE FORM for more details.
B&M SuperCoolers are 100% aluminum construction and use stamped plates sandwiched together. This unique design provide for maximized cooling through more efficient heat dissipation but it also provides a much sturdier cooler.
- Small Size and Lightweight
- Better Than Ordinary Cooler
- Rigid Stacked-Plate Design
- Resistant To Damage
More Like This
B&M 70266 Oil Cooler, Supercooler Medium NPT Fittings, Plate Type
B&M 70274 Oil Cooler, Supercooler Large, NPT Fittings, Plate Type
B&M 70273 Oil Cooler, Supercooler Small, NPT Fittings, Plate Type
B&M 70297 Oil Cooler, Large Hi Tek Cooling System w/ Fan, 590 CFM
B&M 70298 Oil Cooler, Medium Hi Tek Cooling System w/Fan, 350 CFM
TCI 823800 Performance Trans Cooler 155 in x 10 in
TCI 823500 Performance Trans Cooler 155 in x 75 in
TCI 823200 Performance Trans Cooler 1275 in x 75 in
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks joined teams to build a 1952 Chevy truck for the newest Week to Wicked build. Ryan and Damon talk about the Vintage Air products that wound up on the build.
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks used an AFCO radiator in the ground-up rebuild of the Speedway Motors 1952 Chevy truck.