B&M 70255 Trans Oil Cooler, Small Supercooler 9800 BTU Rating
5.75" Overall Height, 3/8 in. nipple fitting Inlet Size, 25 Row Quantity, Aluminum
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for B&M Transmission to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
B&M Super Coolers are 100% aluminum stacked plate style core which is ideal for additional transmission cooling. With oven brazed construction this sturdy cooler design is practically impervious to flying rocks or other debris.
- Small Size and Lightweight
- Better Than Ordinary Cooler
- Rigid Stacked-Plate Design
- Resistant To Damage
More Like This
B&M 70265 Super Cooler Polished Aluminum Transmission Oil Cooler
B&M 70264 Oil Cooler, Large Supercooler 14,400 BTU Rating, Black
B&M 70266 Oil Cooler, Supercooler Medium NPT Fittings, Plate Type
B&M 70297 Oil Cooler, Large Hi Tek Cooling System w/ Fan, 590 CFM
B&M 70274 Oil Cooler, Supercooler Large, NPT Fittings, Plate Type
B&M 70273 Oil Cooler, Supercooler Small, NPT Fittings, Plate Type
B&M 70298 Oil Cooler, Medium Hi Tek Cooling System w/Fan, 350 CFM
B&M 70200 Temperature Sensor w/ Wire Harness, Hi-Tek Coolers
B&M 70272 Oil Cooler, Polished Aluminum Supercooler 20,500 BTU
B&M 70268 Oil Cooler, Medium Supercooler 13,000 BTU Rating, Black
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks joined teams to build a 1952 Chevy truck for the newest Week to Wicked build. Ryan and Damon talk about the Vintage Air products that wound up on the build.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks used an AFCO radiator in the ground-up rebuild of the Speedway Motors 1952 Chevy truck.