B&M 70255 Trans Oil Cooler, Small Supercooler 9800 BTU Rating
5.75" Overall Height, 25 Row Quantity, Aluminum
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for B&M Transmission to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
B&M Super Coolers are 100% aluminum stacked plate style core which is ideal for additional transmission cooling. With oven brazed construction this sturdy cooler design is practically impervious to flying rocks or other debris.
- Small Size and Lightweight
- Better Than Ordinary Cooler
- Rigid Stacked-Plate Design
- Resistant To Damage
More Like This
B&M 70265 Super Cooler Polished Aluminum Transmission Oil Cooler
B&M 70264 Oil Cooler, Large Supercooler 14,400 BTU Rating, Black
B&M 70266 Oil Cooler, Supercooler Medium NPT Fittings, Plate Type
B&M 70297 Oil Cooler, Large Hi Tek Cooling System w/ Fan, 590 CFM
B&M 70274 Oil Cooler, Supercooler Large, NPT Fittings, Plate Type
B&M 70273 Oil Cooler, Supercooler Small, NPT Fittings, Plate Type
B&M 70298 Oil Cooler, Medium Hi Tek Cooling System w/Fan, 350 CFM
B&M 70200 Temperature Sensor w/ Wire Harness, Hi-Tek Coolers
B&M 70272 Oil Cooler, Polished Aluminum Supercooler 20,500 BTU
B&M 70268 Oil Cooler, Medium Supercooler 13,000 BTU Rating, Black
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks joined teams to build a 1952 Chevy truck for the newest Week to Wicked build. Ryan and Damon talk about the Vintage Air products that wound up on the build.
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks used an AFCO radiator in the ground-up rebuild of the Speedway Motors 1952 Chevy truck.