B&M 70227 Transkit For 1996 and up 4L80E
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for B&M Transmission to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
The BM TransKit contains all the parts necessary to convert your stock transmissions to the same basic specifications found in the famous BM Transmission. It includes high performance friction materials, a complete overhaul gasket set, a drain plug kit, and all of the parts necessary. These improvements provide firm positive shifts, while retaining full automatic features.
- Same quality components used in a B&M Street/Strip transmission
- Includes B&M Transpak modification components
- Improve shift action
- B&M High performance friction materials
ApplicationAll 1996+ GM Vehicles with the 4L80E transmission.
Q & A
Eagle Motorsports, Inc. put together a how-to video on installing their Stallard SST Shifter Assembly.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk Ford Automatic OverDrive Kickdown brackets and kits.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks reached out to Lokar, Inc. to help get the Week to Wicked ’52 Chevy truck build in gear.
Follow Tim as he swaps tail housings and covers on a T-5 transmission
Pat talks about our LS flexplate options.
Races can be won or lost at the starting line. Choosing the right torque converter can put you ahead of the competition. Speedway has all the basics to show you how to choose the right stall for your application.
Super Chevy features the Speedway exclusive Lokar Muscle Car Shifter Knob Adapter