B&M 11315 Cast Aluminum Differential Cover for Dana 80 - BLACK
Dana 80, 3.8" Overall Thickness, Aluminum, Anodized
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for B&M Transmission to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
B&M Cast Aluminum Differential Covers are designed to strengthen the differential by preventing case distortion and ring gear & bearing cap deflection. Constructed of military grade (MIL-A-8625) black anodized A356.0-T6 aluminum, these rugged covers significantly increase the fluid capacity and dissipate heat much faster than the stock factory unit to prolong the life of your ring and pinion gears. Additional features include an engraved B&M logo, drain and fill port locations, a magnetic drain plug for catching ferrous metal particles, and complete hardware and installation instructions.
- A356.0-T6 Aluminum construction
- B&M Logo Engraved
- Additional Fluid Capacity
- Fill plug and magnetic drain plug make it easier for servicing
ApplicationDesigned to fit most vehicles with Dana 80 differential, however, each vehicle may have other interfering components and adequate clearance and fitment should be verified prior to purchase and installation. Refer to ID guide and measurement diagram for specific dimensions.
More Like This
B&M 10315 Differential Cover - Dana 80 - Extra Capacity
Spectre 6091 Differential Cover, Steel, Chrome, Dana 80, Each
B&M 10314 Cast Aluminum Differential Cover for Dana 60/70
B&M 11314 Differential Cover - Dana 60/70 - Extra Capacity - BLK
Dana 60 Rear End Cover
Spectre 60829 Differential Cover, Polished Aluminum, Dana 60, Each
Spectre 6082 Differential Cover, Steel, Chrome, Dana 60, Each
B&M 71501 Cast Aluminum Differential Cover for GM 10.5"- BLK
B&M 70501 Cast Aluminum Differential Cover for GM 10.5"
Spectre 6086 Differential Cover, Steel, Chrome, GM 10.5 Inch, Each
Q & A
Finally, Project Chevelle gets a real hot rod engine under its hood! And what about that flimsy old column shift three-speed? We've got that covered too.
Tim talks about our Winters quick change rear end & components.