B&M 113001 GM TH350 Transmission and 2400 Stall Converter Kit
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for B&M Transmission to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 200350 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
These B&M Street/Strip Turbo 350 automatic transmission and converter combinations are designed to be used in street rods and muscle cars. The included Tork Master 2400 converter has a higher stall speed (2300-2500 RPM) which allows you to run a little more cam without having the car pulling on the brakes all the time. This TH350 transmission is ideal for use behind small block Chevy engines with 230 ft. lbs. of torque at 2500 RPM. It has a 2:52 first, 1:52 second and 1:1 high gears. Uses the short 6" tail shaft and has an adjustable modulator and B&M internals. Ships by truck.
B&M TH350 features:
- 2:52 1st gear, 1:52 2nd gear
- Extra wide direct drum bushing
- Machined forward & direct pistons
- New kickdown band with welded anchors
- New intermediate & low roller clutches
- All new B&M high performance friction plates, thrust bearings & races
- New adjustable modulator, detent control link with new breather & filter
- Recalibrated valve body Hardened intermediate outer race
- Dual piston apply feature on 2-3 shift to increase torque capacity
- Transmission cooler line inlet/outlet ports threaded 1/4" NPT female
Tork Master 2400 Converter features:
- New alloy steel pump drive tube
- Needle thrust bearings when factory equipped
- New thrust washer between turbine and cover
- Pressure tested and fully balanced
Not recommended for use with supercharged engines or transbrakes.
Speedometer drive gear housing assembly is not provided with the transmission. Drive gear housing assembly can be re-used from transmission being replaced or if a new unit is required, it is available as shown here 574-1201 and below as a suggested item for consideration.
What's In The Kit
Tork Master 2400 ConverterPart # 20020404Qty x 1
B&M TH350 Auto TransmissionPart # 20011301Qty x 1
More Like This
B&M 103005 B&M Traveler Auto Trans GM TH350 Chevy,, 4 wheel drive
B&M 107106 Street/Strip Transmission Package, GM TH700R4
B&M 111212 Street/Strip Auto Trans 1967-1979 Mopar A727 361-440
B&M 107101 B&M Traveler Auto Trans 1984/Newer GM TH700R4/4L60
B&M 107104 Traveler Auto Trans 1981/Up 4Wd Drive GM TH700R4/4L60
B&M 107105 Street/Strip Transmission Package, GM TH350
B&M 112002 B&M Street/Strip Auto Trans GM TH400 Chevy
B&M 114202 Street/Strip Auto Trans 1970-1989 Ford w/ C6 Trans
B&M 111112 Street/Strip Auto Trans 67-79 Chrysler TF727 273-360
B&M 112003 Street and Strip Transmission TH 400 Chevrolet
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk Ford Automatic OverDrive Kickdown brackets and kits.
Eagle Motorsports, Inc. put together a how-to video on installing their Stallard SST Shifter Assembly.
Pat talks about our LS flexplate options.
Follow Tim as he swaps tail housings and covers on a T-5 transmission
Brinn Transmission Rebuild Instructions
We can teach you some of the major differences between the Ford and GM-style T5 Flathead transmission adapter kits. We'll also walk you through choosing the correct parts in order to make this installation a breeze!
There are a few things to consider before you select a replacement flexplate for your small-block Chevy engine. Speedway has some useful tips to follow that will help speed up the process.