B&M 10311 Cast Aluminum Differential Cover for Dana 35
Dana 35, 3.05" Overall Thickness, Aluminum, Raw
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for B&M Transmission to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
B&M Cast Aluminum Differential Covers are designed to strengthen the differential by preventing case distortion and ring gear & bearing cap deflection. Constructed of A356.0-T6 aluminum, these rugged covers significantly increase the fluid capacity and dissipate heat much faster than the stock factory unit to prolong the life of your ring and pinion gears. Additional features include an engraved B&M logo, drain and fill port locations, a magnetic drain plug for catching ferrous metal particles, and complete hardware and installation instructions.
- A356.0-T6 Aluminum Construction
- B&M Logo Engraved
- Load bolts provide additional support to bearing caps
- 0.25 quarts extra fluid capacity and cooling/strengthen ribs keeps temperature cooler
ApplicationDesigned to fit most vehicles with Dana 35 rear differential, however each vehicle may have other interfering components. Adequate clearance and fitment should be verified prior to purchase & installation. Refer to ID guide and measurement diagram for specific dimensions.
More Like This
B&M 11311 Cast Aluminum Differential Cover for Dana 35 - BLACK
Spectre 6090 Differential Cover, Steel, Chrome, Dana 35, Each
B&M 10310 Cast Aluminum Differential Cover for Dana 30
B&M 11310 Cast Aluminum Differential Cover for Dana 30 - BLACK
B&M 12310 Nodular Iron Differential Cover for Dana 30
B&M 12312 Nodular Iron Differential Cover for Dana 44
B&M 40297 Cast Aluminum Differential Cover for Ford 8.8"
B&M 41297 Black Cast Aluminum Differential Cover for Ford 8.8 IN.
Dana 44 Rear End Cover
Spectre 6081 Differential Cover, Steel, Chrome, Dana 30, Each
Q & A
Finally, Project Chevelle gets a real hot rod engine under its hood! And what about that flimsy old column shift three-speed? We've got that covered too.
Tim talks about our Winters quick change rear end & components.