Axle Housing Inner Seal, 9 Inch Ford Grand National/Quick Change Rearends
Grand National, Aluminum, 1.50" Overall Length, Anodized
- These seals will take up to an 1.5” diameter axle
- Designed to keep the gear oil in the center section
- Will fit 9" Ford Grand National and Quick Change type housings
- Features a billet aluminum construction with an anodized finish for added corrosion resistance
- Has three O-rings that seal it to the axle tube and two bonded, heavy duty, neoprene inner seals
High cornering forces can force the gear lube out of the center section and down the axle tube leaving the ring and pinion high and dry! This billet aluminum seal has three O-rings that seal it to the axle tube and two bonded, heavy duty, neoprene inner seals designed to compensate for any amount of axle shaft runout. Keeps gear oil in the center section. These seals will take up to an 1.5” diameter axle.
- Anodized billet aluminum
- A must for cambered rear ends
- For 9" Ford Grand National and Quick Change type housings
- For up to 1.5” diameter axle
- Keeps gear oil in the center section
- Outside Diameter: 2.56"
- Overall Length: 1.50"
- This seal will fit our steel wide 5 axle
- Choose housing tube I.D. size needed:
- 2.500" - Gold
- 2.562" - Blue
- 2.625" - Red
- 2.750" - Silver
Item DetailsFor 9" Ford Grand National and
Quick Change type housings
Seals-it axle seals are fully rebuildable. Contact their Tech Center for assistance.
- Phone 1-860-979-0060
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
919-0951 Instructions (PDF)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Seals-It EAS15100 Universal Inner Axle Seal for 2.5-2.75 Inch Tube
Winters Performance 3485 Inner Axle Seal for 2.693 ID Tube
Winters Performance 2841 Inner Axle Seal for 2.605 ID Tube
Grand National Snout Hub Inner Seal, 1.375 x 1.875 Inch
Speedway Motors 9 Inch Grand National Bearing/Seal Refresh Kit
Speedway Motors Metric Spindle & Grand National Bearing/Seal Kit
9 Inch Ford Rear End Overhaul Kit
9 Inch Ford Overhaul Kit, No Carrier Bearing
Speedway Motors Pinto Spindle & Grand National Bearing/Seal Kit
Speedway 1616-2RS Replacement Bearing for 910-43305
Q & A
Today on our 410 sprint car, the guys are assembling the front axle. The process can be a bit messy, but the finished product is so worth it!
Check out our 6th episode of the 410 Sprint Car Build series. Last time we assembled the rear axle and now we are installing it!
Pat talks about our 67-72 pickup rear end housing and some of the options we have for it.