Axle Housing Inner Seal, 9 Inch Ford Grand National/Quick Change Rearends
Grand National, 1.50" Overall Length, Anodized, Aluminum
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
High cornering forces can force the gear lube out of the center section and down the axle tube leaving the ring and pinion high and dry! This billet aluminum seal has three O-rings that seal it to the axle tube and two bonded, heavy duty, neoprene inner seals designed to compensate for any amount of axle shaft runout. Keeps gear oil in the center section. These seals will take up to an 1.5” diameter axle.
- Anodized billet aluminum
- A must for cambered rear ends
- For 9" Ford Grand National and Quick Change type housings
- For up to 1.5” diameter axle
- Keeps gear oil in the center section
- Outside Diameter: 2.56"
- Overall Length: 1.50"
- This seal will fit our steel wide 5 axle
- Choose housing tube I.D. size needed:
- 2.500" - Gold
- 2.562" - Blue
- 2.625" - Red
- 2.750" - Silver
919-0951 Instructions (PDF)
Item DetailsFor 9" Ford Grand National and
Quick Change type housings
Seals-it axle seals are fully rebuildable. Contact their Tech Center for assistance.
- Phone 1-860-979-0060
- Email email@example.com
Q & A
Pat talks about our 67-72 pickup rear end housing and some of the options we have for it.
Eagle Motorsports shows off their premier 3-spoke Micro Hubs.
Eagle Motorsports, Inc. put together a how-to video on installing their Stallard SST Front Axle Assembly.