AutoMeter BVA-300PR BVA-300 Elec. System Analyzer W/Bolt Printer
Oval Track Cars
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for AutoMeter to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Auto Meter's BVA-300PR is a handheld battery and electrical system tester that is a great addition to any technician's toolbox. This tester will help you rapidly and accurately diagnose battery, starter, and charging system issues with unmatched speed and accuracy with our easy to use testing protocol. Featuring Auto Meter's patented and award winning Digital Pulse Load (DPL) technology™, this tester delivers a true on-board 40 amp load for unmatched accuracy. Capable of performing a full electrical system test (battery, starting, and charging system) in less than 82 seconds, the BVA-300 represents the ultimate in value, convenience, and ease of use. The BVA-300PR also includes an easy to use bolt-on printer (PR-20) for quick customer communication and credibility.
- Kit includes Auto Meter PR-20 add-on thermal paper printer specifically designed to enhance Auto Meter Electrical System Testers by providing instant hard copy results and credibility.Additional Added value in packaging savings when purchasing kit.
- Tests flooded, deep cycle, and AGM batteries with CCA range of 100-1600 - also detects discharged batteries, bad cells, and has built in reverse polarity protection.
- Unlike competitor models, Auto Meter testers only require a single technician to run a full electrical system test due to our on-board 40 amp True Load cell. This eliminates the need to apply inconsistent loads, such as headlights, fans, etc. which makes our products easier to use and more accurate.
- Automatically stores the last 100 tests in memory.
- 30" - 16 gauge leads with professional grade clamps that are easily field serviceable.
- Customer communication with optional PR-12 (external printer), PR-20 (bolt-on printer), or AC-12 (PC cable).
- English and Spanish language menus and test results.
- Perfect tool box tester! Rugged engineered composite housing with protective rubber boot for years of service.
- Utilizes advanced Digital Pulse Load (DPL) technology - patented test process and algorithm allowing operators of this product to rapidly measure a battery’s ability to provide adequate cranking power necessary to start the vehicle without the need for time consuming manual electrical system load tests
- Battery test results include: Measured true CCA, voltage and percent of charge, and the battery's state of health (good, near end of life, or bad).
More Like This
AutoMeter 200DTK Tester/Computer Adapter Kit Containing
AutoMeter AC10 PC Adapter, MD6
AutoMeter AC13 Repl. Plug-In Wall Transformer,AC-15 / BVA-2100
AutoMeter AC-23 45' External Volt Leads
AutoMeter AC26 Cable For Connection-Test Eqmt To Heavy-Duty Car
AutoMeter AC-34 Power Cord, South Africa India, PR-12
AutoMeter AC-55 Replacement Knob, Side Terminal Clamp
AutoMeter AC-74 Battery Adapter Kit
AutoMeter AC-79 Lead Assembly, Pos/Neg, Sb-300, Rc-300, BVA-300
AutoMeter BVA-230PR BVA-230 Elec. Analyzer Kit W/Pr-12 Printer
Q & A
Jason Martin explains how to square the front end of a sprint car. He walks through the step by step process of squaring the front axle, adjusting the radius rods and setting the side to side. Check it out!
A guide on how to install a universal wiring harness in a car. Read tips on properly wiring taillights, headlights, gauges, ignition switch, steering column and more.
Have a monster radiator but your engine still overheats? We'll show you what to look for beyond the cooling system for common overheating issues.
Learn how to select the right wiring harness for your car. From starting the installation, to having the right tools for the job, we can walk you through it.
In preparation to transplant a 430hp 383 stroker into Project Chevelle, Zach R. made up a set of plug wires for the car. To keep it nice and tidy they needed to be routed just right, be the perfect length and not distract from the engine!
Are you a collector of automotive signs? This is a DIY project where you will learn how to convert a hardwired sign to a plug in. Jess M. explains each step to get the job done!
Wiring a car may seem like a daunting process, but Jess explains the steps to successfully wire the ignition switch, headlight switch, and the dash gauges.