AutoMeter BVA-260 Hand Held Electrical System Analyzer For 6v/12v
Oval Track Cars
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 4 business days for AutoMeter to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
One of the most technologically advanced handheld testers currently available, the BVA-260 sets the bar for accuracy, speed and ease of use. Using our patented Digital Pulse Load™ technology to deliver a BCI compliant true load test, the BVA-260 can precisely diagnose the battery, starting and charging system in under 82 seconds! Includes a built in infrared battery temperature sensor to improve testing accuracy. Features patented Smart Clamp design to enable easy connection to GM side post batteries. Smart USB port for easier, more efficient data retrieval and software upgrades.
- Tests 6V and 12V flooded and AGM batteries rated between 100-1600 CCA or 10-265 AH. Tests starting/charging circuits, discharged batteries, and detects bad cells.
- Automatically stores results of last 150 completed tests for easy review. Wirelessly communicates to optional test results printer via infrared or outputs to PC via AC-12 cable.
- Unlike competitor models, Auto Meter testers only require a single technician to run a full electrical system test due to our on-board 120 amp True Load cell. This eliminates the need to apply inconsistent loads, such as headlights, fans, etc. which makes our products easier to use and more accurate.
- English and Spanish language menus and test results.
- Charging system test results measure alternator current output, voltage regulation, and diode ripple delivering a pass or fail result.
- Easily upgraded for future tech enhancements using Auto Meter's exclusive AMP Link software.
- Advanced Digital Pulse Load (DPL) technology - patented test process and algorithm allowing operators of this product to rapidly measure a battery’s ability to provide adequate cranking power necessary to start the vehicle without the need for time consuming manual electrical system load tests.
- True-Load – This Auto Meter equipment is unique compared with other products on the market in that this tester has the ability to apply a known significant load (True-Load) directly through the tester connections allowing for a more rapid and accurate test of the vehicle’s battery, starter, and charging system by the operator. This provides the ultimate in accurate high-speed battery testing when paired with Auto Meter’s Advanced Digital Pulse Load technology process, reducing the margin of operator error and workload during the diagnosis.
- 16 Gauge, 20" leads with professional grade clamps that are easily field serviceable
- Intuitive menu driven operation, transmitted via backlit LCD screen for ease of use.
More Like This
AutoMeter BVA-230 Hand Held Electrical System Analyzer For 6v/12v
AutoMeter 200DTK Tester/Computer Adapter Kit Containing
AutoMeter AC10 PC Adapter, MD6
AutoMeter AC13 Repl. Plug-In Wall Transformer,AC-15 / BVA-2100
AutoMeter AC-23 45' External Volt Leads
AutoMeter AC26 Cable For Connection-Test Eqmt To Heavy-Duty Car
AutoMeter AC-34 Power Cord, South Africa India, PR-12
AutoMeter AC-55 Replacement Knob, Side Terminal Clamp
AutoMeter AC-74 Battery Adapter Kit
AutoMeter AC-79 Lead Assembly, Pos/Neg, Sb-300, Rc-300, BVA-300
Q & A
Jason Martin explains how to square the front end of a sprint car. He walks through the step by step process of squaring the front axle, adjusting the radius rods and setting the side to side. Check it out!
A guide on how to install a universal wiring harness in a car. Read tips on properly wiring taillights, headlights, gauges, ignition switch, steering column and more.
Have a monster radiator but your engine still overheats? We'll show you what to look for beyond the cooling system for common overheating issues.
Learn how to select the right wiring harness for your car. From starting the installation, to having the right tools for the job, we can walk you through it.
In preparation to transplant a 430hp 383 stroker into Project Chevelle, Zach R. made up a set of plug wires for the car. To keep it nice and tidy they needed to be routed just right, be the perfect length and not distract from the engine!
Are you a collector of automotive signs? This is a DIY project where you will learn how to convert a hardwired sign to a plug in. Jess M. explains each step to get the job done!
Wiring a car may seem like a daunting process, but Jess explains the steps to successfully wire the ignition switch, headlight switch, and the dash gauges.