AutoMeter 6175 Cobalt Digital Narrowband Air/Fuel Ratio Gauge
Universal Fit, 2-1/16" Overall Diameter, Electric Gauge Type, Lean-Rich Gauge Range, Black
- Compatible with factory narrowband O2 sensors (0-1V)
- May require model 2244 if the vehicle does not have a factory narrowband primary O2 sensor
- Features LED radial bar graph display (gauge does not have provision for backlight)
- Will not work with wideband O2 sensors (0-5V) - please check your specific application before purchase
Autometer's Cobalt Series feature full sweep electric gauges with through-the-dial lighting and glowing red pointers. White numbering and blue accents. At night, the explosion of cobalt blue light shines through the dial and into any interior scheme. Using LED technology, the lighting produces no heat like others and can last a lifetime.
This 2-1/16" Air/Fuel Ratio gauge may need a current sensor. Part #182-2244 is available below.
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
Ships with the following AutoMeter products:
Mounting Hardware: 2230
ChartsInstallation Instructions (PDF)
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 4 business days for AutoMeter to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
AutoMeter 6171 Cobalt Digi. StepperMotor Wideband Air/Fuel Gauge
AutoMeter 6178 Cobalt Digital Wideband Air/Fuel Ratio (AFR) Gauge
AutoMeter 4379 Ultra-Lite Digital Wideband Air/Fuel Ratio Gauge
AutoMeter 5778 Phantom Digital Wideband Air/Fuel Ratio (AFR)Gauge
AutoMeter 7575 Phantom II Digital Narrowband Air/Fuel Ratio Gauge
AutoMeter 8079 GT Digital Wideband Air/Fuel Ratio (AFR) Gauge
AutoMeter 2675 Z-Series Digital Narrowband Air/Fuel Ratio Gauge
AutoMeter 5978 ES Digital Wideband Air/Fuel Ratio (AFR) Gauge
AutoMeter 4775 Carbon Fiber Digi. Narrowband Air/Fuel Ratio Gauge
AutoMeter 5775 Phantom Digital Narrowband Air/Fuel Ratio Gauge
Q & A
Speedway Motors product expert Pat shows off some of our CNC billet aluminum pieces available for your late 60's Chevy or Ford truck.
Learn how to replace a fuel sending unit. Our fuel gauge sending unit guide and installation video covers all you need to match your fuel sender and gauge.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Darrian demonstrates how to program our Omega Kustom Quad Gauges. Check it out!