AutoMeter 6175 Cobalt Digital Narrowband Air/Fuel Ratio Gauge
Autometer's Cobalt Series feature full sweep electric gauges with through-the-dial lighting and glowing red pointers. White numbering and blue accents. At night, the explosion of cobalt blue light shines through the dial and into any interior scheme. Using LED technology, the lighting produces no heat like others and can last a lifetime.
This 2-1/16" Air/Fuel Ratio gauge may need a current sensor. Part #182-2244 is available below.
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
ChartsInstallation Instructions (PDF)
Ships with the following AutoMeter products:
Mounting Hardware: 2230
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for AutoMeter to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 1826175 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
Q & A
Speedway Motors product expert Pat shows off some of our CNC billet aluminum pieces available for your late 60's Chevy or Ford truck.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Learn how to replace a fuel sending unit. Our fuel gauge sending unit guide and installation video covers all you need to match your fuel sender and gauge.
Pat talks about our GPS module that generates a speed signal to your electronic speedometer.
Darrian demonstrates how to program our Omega Kustom Quad Gauges. Check it out!
Check out the second video on how to program Omega Kustom Gauges!
Darrian explains how to program the Omega Kustom 3-N-1 Gauge in the third and final video of the series.