AutoMeter 5282 Fuel Press. Isolator Kit, 300 PSI
- Safe for use with pump and race gas formulations on fuel injected applications with a maximum operating pressure of 100 PSI.
- Not for use with Alcohol, Nitromethane, or Diesel fuels.
- Includes -4AN male fitting connections, 4 ft. PTFE lined braided stainless hose, and fill kit hardware.
- Brass construction.
- Dimensions: 1.5 in. Diameter, 3.25 in. Length (including fittings).
For interior mounting of any Auto Meter mechanical pressure gauge. This isolator is rated at 200 PSI working pressure with a maximum of 300 PSI peak and features a -4 AN male fitting on both the pressure source side as well as the gauge line side . Comes with 4' of braided hose. Compatible with gasoline, oil, and antifreeze, Cannot be used with alcohol or nitro-methane fuels. Not recommended for low pressure applications below 30 PSI.
Ships with the following AutoMeter products:
Tubing: 4 ft. braided stainless hose
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 15 business days for AutoMeter to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
AutoMeter 2246 Press. Transducer, 100 PSI
NOS 15685NOS Adjustable Pressure Switch, 50 PSI Adjustable Pressure
NOS 15750NOS Fuel Pressure Safety Switch, 5 PSI Fuel Pressure
Holley 554-171 Dual Range Current Transducer, 0-20A / 0-200A
Mr Gasket 7872 Fuel Pump Safety Switch, 12V
Edelbrock 72214 Nitrous Oxide Pressure Safety Switch, 50 psi minimum
Afco 4# Fuel Pressure Sending Unit (1/8 Inch Pipe)
AFCO 85194 Warning Light Kit, Fuel Pressure
NOS 15670NOS Adjustable Pressure Switch, 7 PSI Adjustable Pressure
Holley 554-170 Dual Range Current Transducer, 0-30A / 0-350A
Q & A
Learn how to replace a fuel sending unit. Our fuel gauge sending unit guide and installation video covers all you need to match your fuel sender and gauge.
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
Check out episode 9 of our 410 Sprint Car Build series! Today, the guys are having some fun with the fuel system.
Troubleshooting a fuel gauge can be a seriously aggravating issue. Click here for a video showing some hints and tips!
Pat answers some commonly asked questions about the MSD LS fuel delivery kit and shows basic installation tips.