Auto Meter XTC-160 AGM Optimized Fast Charger/Tester
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 4 business days for Auto Meter to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Earn a $10-250 REBATE with your purchase of a $100 minimum of eligible AutoMeter Products purchased 11/1/18-12/31/18. See REBATE FORM for terms and conditions.
Auto Meter's state of the art battery testing and charging system. This charger is fully automatic and is the fastest battery charger/tester of it's type, delivering accurate testing data in seconds and charging even the most discharged batteries in ample charging time.
- Fully automated and menu driven. There is no learning curve to safely operate the XTC-160. Simply connect the leads ot the battery and follow the on-screen menus. Their is even a charging count down timer to let you and your customers know how long the battery needs to charge.
- Utilizing Auto Meter's award winning digital pulse load technology and a significant 160 amp load, the XTC-160 delivers the industry's most accurate test results providing a clear assessment of each battery's state of health.
- The XTC-160 features advanced digital technology to control all testing and charging functions. We have taken the guess work out of battery testing and charging. The XTC-160 can also export your testing data to excel file via USB port, or file into your store's POS System via our POSI-160 hub or through any internet enabled device via Auto Meter's exclusive AMPNET cloud data management services.
- New data export feature to USB flash drive - For unlimited test results storage
- The XTC-160 is specifically designed to accurately test and charge AGM batteries through the use of a proprietary algorithm and the industry's highest precision charging circuitry. We worked for years with the leading AGM battery manufacturers around the world to perfect the technology that drives the award winning XTC-160.
- Easy-Link communication to PC via USB
More Like This
Auto Meter BEX-1500 Battery Extender, 12 Volt, 1.5 Amp
Auto Meter BEX-3000 Battery Extender, 12 Volt, 3 Amp
Auto Meter 9216 Extreme Environment Battery Charger, Smart, AGM,12V
Auto Meter BEX-5000 Battery Extender, 6/8/12/16 Volt, 5 Amp
Auto Meter AC-8 Set Of 6 Jumper Leads For Charging 6 Batteries
Auto Meter AC-90 Docking Station
CTEK 56-158 US3300 Battery Charger
CTEK 56-353 US7002 Battery Charger
Titan Tools 11437 12 Volt Battery Charger
XS Power 1005 12 and 16 Volt Battery Charger
Q & A
There are 3 basic automotive battery designs in use today. Here is some information about each.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
This creative Chevelle project explains the process of installing a battery box into a retro cooler with some hiccups along the way. Where there's a will, there's a way.
Speedway Motors employee Jess M. talks about the custom battery tray and cables she built for her '33 Ford.
Looking to switch out your old ammeter to a voltmeter? We will show you the difference between both and the replacement procedure to ensure you get the correct gauge for your street rod.
In preparation to transplant a 430hp 383 stroker into Project Chevelle, Zach R. made up a set of plug wires for the car. To keep it nice and tidy they needed to be routed just right, be the perfect length and not distract from the engine!
Kevin W. walks through each step of installing a new alternator bracket on a 454 Big Block Chevy.