Auto Meter XTC-150 Automatic Battery Testing Center And Fast Charger
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 4 business days for Auto Meter to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
The XTC-150 is the perfect combination of a battery tester and fast charger. Fully automated, just connect the battery enter the battery rating and temperature, and the unit will automatically perform a test and charge analysis. If the battery needs charging before the testing, the XTC-150 will automatically perform that function utilizing Auto Meter's fast charging protocol. Most batteries can be diagnosed and fully charged in under 30 minutes.
- Features Auto Meter’s Fast Charging technology – Enables operators to quickly and safely bring most good automotive batteries up to 80% of their stated charge in 60 minutes or less. Auto Meter Fast Charge technology saves operators and customers hours / days of wait time required by conventional (slow) charger technology employed by other products on the market all while protecting against dangerous overcharge states that can degrade or destroy batteries.
- Combination battery tester & fast charger
- Stores previous 100 tests for easy review
- Customer communication with optional internal printer or PC cable
- Reverse polarity protected
More Like This
CTEK 56-158 US3300 Battery Charger
CTEK 56-353 US7002 Battery Charger
Braille 12310 10 Amp Hour Battery Charger
Braille 1232 2 Amp Hour Battery Charger
RetroSound EX1-PKG Exile Battery Charger
Titan Tools 11437 12 Volt Battery Charger
Braille Battery 1236L Lithion Ion Battery Charger, 12 Volt, 6 Amp
AIM Technologies XSMCABATM5 MyChron 5 Charging Block
Auto Meter BEX-1500 Battery Extender, 12 Volt, 1.5 Amp
Auto Meter BEX-3000 Battery Extender, 12 Volt, 3 Amp
Q & A
Pat talks about our red solid core spark plug wire and rajah ends.
Looking for an easy performance upgrade to your ignition system? MSD's line of Ignition Control Boxes offer extreme improvements to drivability and high rpm applications. Here's a look at the differences between the 6 series line-up.
Get the best out of your ignition system! Here we take a look at some of the differences between factory plug wires and the improvements you'll receive with a quality set of aftermarket performance wires.