Auto Meter XTC-150 Automatic Battery Testing Center And Fast Charger
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 4 business days for Auto Meter to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
The XTC-150 is the perfect combination of a battery tester and fast charger. Fully automated, just connect the battery enter the battery rating and temperature, and the unit will automatically perform a test and charge analysis. If the battery needs charging before the testing, the XTC-150 will automatically perform that function utilizing Auto Meter's fast charging protocol. Most batteries can be diagnosed and fully charged in under 30 minutes.
- Features Auto Meter’s Fast Charging technology – Enables operators to quickly and safely bring most good automotive batteries up to 80% of their stated charge in 60 minutes or less. Auto Meter Fast Charge technology saves operators and customers hours / days of wait time required by conventional (slow) charger technology employed by other products on the market all while protecting against dangerous overcharge states that can degrade or destroy batteries.
- Combination battery tester & fast charger
- Stores previous 100 tests for easy review
- Customer communication with optional internal printer or PC cable
- Reverse polarity protected
More Like This
Auto Meter BEX-1500 Battery Extender, 12 Volt, 1.5 Amp
Auto Meter BEX-3000 Battery Extender, 12 Volt, 3 Amp
Auto Meter 9216 Extreme Environment Battery Charger, Smart, AGM,12V
Auto Meter BEX-5000 Battery Extender, 6/8/12/16 Volt, 5 Amp
Auto Meter AC-8 Set Of 6 Jumper Leads For Charging 6 Batteries
Auto Meter AC-90 Docking Station
CTEK 56-158 US3300 Battery Charger
CTEK 56-353 US7002 Battery Charger
RetroSound EX1-PKG Exile Battery Charger
Titan Tools 11437 12 Volt Battery Charger
Q & A
There are 3 basic automotive battery designs in use today. Here is some information about each.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!