Auto Meter XCPRO-80 AGM Optimized Fast Charger
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 4 business days for Auto Meter to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Auto Meter's new fully automatic fast and full charger. This charger has fully controlled current limiting from 1 to 80 amperes. The 4 channels are put into a constant current/increasing voltage mode for the bulk of the charge and a constant voltage/decreasing current for the absorption charge mode. Features Auto Meter's Fast Charging technology - Enables operators to quickly and safely bring most good automotive batteries up to 80 percent of their stated charge in 60 minutes or less; Auto Meter Fast Charge technology saves operators and customers time and money.
- Features Auto Meter’s Fast Charging technology – Enables operators to quickly and safely bring most good automotive batteries up to 80% of their stated charge in 60 minutes or less. Auto Meter Fast Charge technology saves operators and customers hours/days of wait time required by conventional (slow) charger technology employed by other products on the market all while protecting against dangerous overcharge states that can degrade or destroy batteries.
- Displays maximum charge time left in both full and fast charge. Charge time left is reliably accurate because the charger calculates the following battery variables; Rated CCA capacity and temperature, the current state of charge, and the degree to which the battery will accept a charge.
- Has distinct "Fast Charge" and "Full Charge" modes. Fast charging will bring most discharged batteries to a functional level of charge within 30 minutes. In the Full Charge mode, most batteries can be fully charged within 80 minutes.
- Includes Auto Meter's patented Smart-Clamp™ top post/side post clamps (8ft. long with 6 gage leads) – Tests side post batteries (like those found on numerous GM applications) quickly, accurately, and safely without the need for adapters (proper or improvised). Smart-Clamp™ equipped testers feature spin on side post connections which are built directly into the clamps themselves so the operator always has the right tools for the job.
- Features a low idle current (0.5 amps) compared to competitors (3.0 amps) and a software controlled cooling fan to reduce energy consumption.
- LCD Screen directions menu provides intuitive easy to follow instructions enabling users of any experience level to easily operate the charger.
- Features automatic battery temperature monitoring to prevent battery damage and provide the quickest charge possible.
- Charges 6, 8, and 12 volt batteries rated from 100 to 1600 CCA. Tests Starting Standard and AGM batteries/Deep Cycle Standard and AGM batteries/Gel Cell batteries.
- Slow charge option available.
- Maximum 80 Amps charge current.
More Like This
CTEK 56-158 US3300 Battery Charger
CTEK 56-353 US7002 Battery Charger
Braille 12310 10 Amp Hour Battery Charger
Braille 1232 2 Amp Hour Battery Charger
RetroSound EX1-PKG Exile Battery Charger
Titan Tools 11437 12 Volt Battery Charger
Braille Battery 1236L Lithion Ion Battery Charger, 12 Volt, 6 Amp
AIM Technologies XSMCABATM5 MyChron 5 Charging Block
Auto Meter BEX-1500 Battery Extender, 12 Volt, 1.5 Amp
Auto Meter BEX-3000 Battery Extender, 12 Volt, 3 Amp
Q & A
There are 3 basic automotive battery designs in use today. Here is some information about each.
Pat talks about our red solid core spark plug wire and rajah ends.
Are you an avid car show attendee? Here are 10 must have tools for car shows and road trips.
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.
A routine weekly maintenance checklist to perform between each race in order to keep a clean and efficient race car at the track.