Auto Meter XCPRO-80 AGM Optimized Fast Charger
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 4 business days for Auto Meter to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Earn a $10-250 REBATE with your purchase of a $100 minimum of eligible AutoMeter Products purchased 11/1/18-12/31/18. See REBATE FORM for terms and conditions.
Auto Meter's new fully automatic fast and full charger. This charger has fully controlled current limiting from 1 to 80 amperes. The 4 channels are put into a constant current/increasing voltage mode for the bulk of the charge and a constant voltage/decreasing current for the absorption charge mode. Features Auto Meter's Fast Charging technology - Enables operators to quickly and safely bring most good automotive batteries up to 80 percent of their stated charge in 60 minutes or less; Auto Meter Fast Charge technology saves operators and customers time and money.
- Features Auto Meter’s Fast Charging technology – Enables operators to quickly and safely bring most good automotive batteries up to 80% of their stated charge in 60 minutes or less. Auto Meter Fast Charge technology saves operators and customers hours/days of wait time required by conventional (slow) charger technology employed by other products on the market all while protecting against dangerous overcharge states that can degrade or destroy batteries.
- Displays maximum charge time left in both full and fast charge. Charge time left is reliably accurate because the charger calculates the following battery variables; Rated CCA capacity and temperature, the current state of charge, and the degree to which the battery will accept a charge.
- Has distinct "Fast Charge" and "Full Charge" modes. Fast charging will bring most discharged batteries to a functional level of charge within 30 minutes. In the Full Charge mode, most batteries can be fully charged within 80 minutes.
- Includes Auto Meter's patented Smart-Clamp™ top post/side post clamps (8ft. long with 6 gage leads) – Tests side post batteries (like those found on numerous GM applications) quickly, accurately, and safely without the need for adapters (proper or improvised). Smart-Clamp™ equipped testers feature spin on side post connections which are built directly into the clamps themselves so the operator always has the right tools for the job.
- Features a low idle current (0.5 amps) compared to competitors (3.0 amps) and a software controlled cooling fan to reduce energy consumption.
- LCD Screen directions menu provides intuitive easy to follow instructions enabling users of any experience level to easily operate the charger.
- Features automatic battery temperature monitoring to prevent battery damage and provide the quickest charge possible.
- Charges 6, 8, and 12 volt batteries rated from 100 to 1600 CCA. Tests Starting Standard and AGM batteries/Deep Cycle Standard and AGM batteries/Gel Cell batteries.
- Slow charge option available.
- Maximum 80 Amps charge current.
More Like This
Auto Meter BEX-1500 Battery Extender, 12 Volt, 1.5 Amp
Auto Meter BEX-3000 Battery Extender, 12 Volt, 3 Amp
Auto Meter 9216 Extreme Environment Battery Charger, Smart, AGM,12V
Auto Meter BEX-5000 Battery Extender, 6/8/12/16 Volt, 5 Amp
Auto Meter AC-8 Set Of 6 Jumper Leads For Charging 6 Batteries
Auto Meter AC-90 Docking Station
CTEK 56-158 US3300 Battery Charger
CTEK 56-353 US7002 Battery Charger
Titan Tools 11437 12 Volt Battery Charger
XS Power 1005 12 and 16 Volt Battery Charger
Q & A
There are 3 basic automotive battery designs in use today. Here is some information about each.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!