Auto Meter SB-5/2 800 Amp Variable Load Battery/Electrical System Tester
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 4 business days for Auto Meter to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Heavy-Duty repair shops and battery warehouses rely on unparalleled quality and durability of the SB-5/2. An industry standard for over 50 years in the battery industry, this time-proven unit is built to handle even the toughest battery testing environment. An 800 Amp variable load dual carbon pile and a battery temperature compensation scale offer maximum accuracy during battery testing.
- Automatic safety un-loader knob.
- Fan cooling offers built-in protection against overheating.
- Includes 15 second timer and fan override switch for cool down after testing.
- Compatible with 6V & 12V batteries
- Battery CCA Range - 0-1600
- Fan cooling offers built-in protection against overheating. Includes 15 second timer and fan override switch for cool down after testing.
More Like This
Auto Meter SB-3 500 Amp Variable Load Battery/Electrical System Tester
Auto Meter BT-400 Battery Tester, 12V Heavy Duty, Autogage
Auto Meter BT-500 Battery Tester, 6/12/24V, Autogage
Auto Meter BVA-260PR Electrical System Analyzer Kit W/Pr-12 Printer
Auto Meter BT-600 Battery Tester, 6/8/12/24V, Wireless, Autogage
Auto Meter BT-300 Battery Tester, 12V, Autogage
Auto Meter BVA2100K Heavyduty Automated Electrical System Analyzer Kit
Auto Meter SB-300PR Intelligent Handheld Battery Tester Kit W/Bolt Printer
Auto Meter RC-300PR Intelligent Handheld Tester Kit W/Bolt Printer
Q & A
Pat talks about our red solid core spark plug wire and rajah ends.
Looking for an easy performance upgrade to your ignition system? MSD's line of Ignition Control Boxes offer extreme improvements to drivability and high rpm applications. Here's a look at the differences between the 6 series line-up.
Get the best out of your ignition system! Here we take a look at some of the differences between factory plug wires and the improvements you'll receive with a quality set of aftermarket performance wires.