Auto Meter SB-5/2 800 Amp Variable Load Battery/Electrical System Tester
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 4 business days for Auto Meter to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Earn a $10-250 REBATE with your purchase of a $100 minimum of eligible AutoMeter Products purchased 11/1/18-12/31/18. See REBATE FORM for terms and conditions.
Heavy-Duty repair shops and battery warehouses rely on unparalleled quality and durability of the SB-5/2. An industry standard for over 50 years in the battery industry, this time-proven unit is built to handle even the toughest battery testing environment. An 800 Amp variable load dual carbon pile and a battery temperature compensation scale offer maximum accuracy during battery testing.
- Automatic safety un-loader knob.
- Fan cooling offers built-in protection against overheating.
- Includes 15 second timer and fan override switch for cool down after testing.
- Compatible with 6V & 12V batteries
- Battery CCA Range - 0-1600
- Fan cooling offers built-in protection against overheating. Includes 15 second timer and fan override switch for cool down after testing.
More Like This
Auto Meter SB-3 500 Amp Variable Load Battery/Electrical System Tester
Auto Meter BT-400 Battery Tester, 12V Heavy Duty, Autogage
Auto Meter BT-500 Battery Tester, 6/12/24V, Autogage
Auto Meter BVA-260PR Electrical System Analyzer Kit W/Pr-12 Printer
Auto Meter BT-600 Battery Tester, 6/8/12/24V, Wireless, Autogage
Auto Meter BT-300 Battery Tester, 12V, Autogage
Auto Meter BVA2100K Heavyduty Automated Electrical System Analyzer Kit
Auto Meter SB-300PR Intelligent Handheld Battery Tester Kit W/Bolt Printer
Auto Meter RC-300PR Intelligent Handheld Tester Kit W/Bolt Printer
Q & A
There are 3 basic automotive battery designs in use today. Here is some information about each.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!