Auto Meter SB-300PR Intelligent Handheld Battery Tester Kit W/Bolt Printer
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Auto Meter to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Auto Meter's SB-300PR is a handheld battery tester that is a great addition to any technician's toolbox! This tester will help you rapidly and accurately diagnose battery issues with unmatched speed and accuracy with our easy to use testing protocol. Featuring Auto Meter's patented and award winning Digital Pulse Load (DPL) technology™, this tester delivers a true on-board 40 amp load for unmatched accuracy. Capable of performing a full battery test in less than 82 seconds, the SB-300PR represents the ultimate in value, convenience, and ease of use. Includes bolt-on printer (PR-20) for easy customer communication and credibility.
- Kit includes Auto Meter PR-20 add-on thermal paper printer specifically designed to enhance Auto Meter Electrical System Testers by providing instant hard copy results and credibility.Additional Added value in packaging savings when purchasing kit.
- Tests flooded, deep cycle, and AGM batteries with CCA range of 100-1600 - also detects discharged batteries, bad cells, and has built in reverse polarity protection.
- This tester applies a true 40 amp load to the battery in order to simulate real world operating conditions consistent with BCI (Battery Council International) testing standards.
- Battery test results include: Measured true CCA, voltage and percent of charge, and the battery's state of health (good, near end of life, or bad).
- Automatically stores the last 100 tests in memory.
- 30" - 16 gauge leads with professional grade clamps that are easily field serviceable.
- Customer communication with optional PR-12 (external printer), PR-20 (bolt-on printer), or AC-12 (PC cable).
- English and Spanish language menus and test results.
- Perfect tool box tester! Rugged engineered composite housing with protective rubber boot for years of service.
- Unlike competitor models, Auto Meter testers only require a single technician to run a full electrical system test due to our on-board 40 amp True Load cell. This eliminates the need to apply inconsistent loads, such as headlights, fans, etc. which makes our products easier to use and more accurate.
More Like This
Auto Meter BT-400 Battery Tester, 12V Heavy Duty, Autogage
Auto Meter BT-500 Battery Tester, 6/12/24V, Autogage
Auto Meter BVA-260PR Electrical System Analyzer Kit W/Pr-12 Printer
Auto Meter BT-600 Battery Tester, 6/8/12/24V, Wireless, Autogage
Auto Meter BT-300 Battery Tester, 12V, Autogage
Auto Meter BVA2100K Heavyduty Automated Electrical System Analyzer Kit
Auto Meter SB-3 500 Amp Variable Load Battery/Electrical System Tester
Auto Meter RC-300PR Intelligent Handheld Tester Kit W/Bolt Printer
Auto Meter SB-5/2 800 Amp Variable Load Battery/Electrical System Tester
Q & A
There are 3 basic automotive battery designs in use today. Here is some information about each.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
This creative Chevelle project explains the process of installing a battery box into a retro cooler with some hiccups along the way. Where there's a will, there's a way.
Speedway Motors employee Jess M. talks about the custom battery tray and cables she built for her '33 Ford.
Looking to switch out your old ammeter to a voltmeter? We will show you the difference between both and the replacement procedure to ensure you get the correct gauge for your street rod.
In preparation to transplant a 430hp 383 stroker into Project Chevelle, Zach R. made up a set of plug wires for the car. To keep it nice and tidy they needed to be routed just right, be the perfect length and not distract from the engine!
Kevin W. walks through each step of installing a new alternator bracket on a 454 Big Block Chevy.