Auto Meter RC-300PR Intelligent Handheld Tester Kit W/Bolt Printer
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 4 business days for Auto Meter to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
The RC-300PR is a portable, fully featured tester that provides quick and accurate results utilizing Auto Meter's Award Winning "Digital Pulse Load" technology. The RC-300PR is user friendly, instructing the user exactly what to do while testing an SLA battery. Professionally accurate test results are shown on a LCD display after each test and can be shared with a customer using the included bolt-on printer (PR-20). The RC-300PR has a built in memory so you can easily review and/or print test results.
- Kit includes Auto Meter PR-20 add-on thermal paper printer specifically designed to enhance Auto Meter Electrical System Testers by providing instant hard copy results and credibility.Additional Added value in packaging savings when purchasing kit.
- Tests SLA , Flooded, Gel Cell, or AGM batteries. Also tests discharged batteries and detects bad cells.
- Applies a true 40 amp load during testing to simulate real world operating conditions and provide more accurate test results.
- Tests 6V and 12V batteries rated between 4AH - 50AH.
- Stores the last 50 tests in memory
- The RC-300 enables the user to "blue print" known good batteries of different types/sizes to drive improved testing accuracy. The unit will store up to 40 different "blue printed" battery types. The user can also set customized pass/fail settings based on their preferred profile.
- Test results include: battery's measured amp hour (AH) capacity, battery voltage and percent of charge, and what the battery's state of health is (good, near end of life, or bad).
- 30" - 16 gauge leads
- Customer communication with optional PR-12 (external printer), PR-20 (bolt-on printer), or AC-12 (PC cable).
- Tough impact resistant plastic housing with easy grip rubber booth that prevents damage to the unit.
More Like This
Auto Meter SB-300PR Intelligent Handheld Battery Tester Kit W/Bolt Printer
Auto Meter BT-400 Battery Tester, 12V Heavy Duty, Autogage
Auto Meter BT-500 Battery Tester, 6/12/24V, Autogage
Auto Meter BVA-260PR Electrical System Analyzer Kit W/Pr-12 Printer
Auto Meter BT-600 Battery Tester, 6/8/12/24V, Wireless, Autogage
Auto Meter BT-300 Battery Tester, 12V, Autogage
Auto Meter BVA2100K Heavyduty Automated Electrical System Analyzer Kit
Auto Meter SB-3 500 Amp Variable Load Battery/Electrical System Tester
Auto Meter SB-5/2 800 Amp Variable Load Battery/Electrical System Tester
Q & A
There are 3 basic automotive battery designs in use today. Here is some information about each.
Pat talks about our red solid core spark plug wire and rajah ends.
Are you an avid car show attendee? Here are 10 must have tools for car shows and road trips.
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.
A routine weekly maintenance checklist to perform between each race in order to keep a clean and efficient race car at the track.