Auto Meter RC-300PR Intelligent Handheld Tester Kit W/Bolt Printer
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 4 business days for Auto Meter to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Earn a $10-250 REBATE with your purchase of a $100 minimum of eligible AutoMeter Products purchased 11/1/18-12/31/18. See REBATE FORM for terms and conditions.
The RC-300PR is a portable, fully featured tester that provides quick and accurate results utilizing Auto Meter's Award Winning "Digital Pulse Load" technology. The RC-300PR is user friendly, instructing the user exactly what to do while testing an SLA battery. Professionally accurate test results are shown on a LCD display after each test and can be shared with a customer using the included bolt-on printer (PR-20). The RC-300PR has a built in memory so you can easily review and/or print test results.
- Kit includes Auto Meter PR-20 add-on thermal paper printer specifically designed to enhance Auto Meter Electrical System Testers by providing instant hard copy results and credibility.Additional Added value in packaging savings when purchasing kit.
- Tests SLA , Flooded, Gel Cell, or AGM batteries. Also tests discharged batteries and detects bad cells.
- Applies a true 40 amp load during testing to simulate real world operating conditions and provide more accurate test results.
- Tests 6V and 12V batteries rated between 4AH - 50AH.
- Stores the last 50 tests in memory
- The RC-300 enables the user to "blue print" known good batteries of different types/sizes to drive improved testing accuracy. The unit will store up to 40 different "blue printed" battery types. The user can also set customized pass/fail settings based on their preferred profile.
- Test results include: battery's measured amp hour (AH) capacity, battery voltage and percent of charge, and what the battery's state of health is (good, near end of life, or bad).
- 30" - 16 gauge leads
- Customer communication with optional PR-12 (external printer), PR-20 (bolt-on printer), or AC-12 (PC cable).
- Tough impact resistant plastic housing with easy grip rubber booth that prevents damage to the unit.
More Like This
Auto Meter SB-300PR Intelligent Handheld Battery Tester Kit W/Bolt Printer
Auto Meter BT-400 Battery Tester, 12V Heavy Duty, Autogage
Auto Meter BT-500 Battery Tester, 6/12/24V, Autogage
Auto Meter BVA-260PR Electrical System Analyzer Kit W/Pr-12 Printer
Auto Meter BT-600 Battery Tester, 6/8/12/24V, Wireless, Autogage
Auto Meter BT-300 Battery Tester, 12V, Autogage
Auto Meter BVA2100K Heavyduty Automated Electrical System Analyzer Kit
Auto Meter SB-3 500 Amp Variable Load Battery/Electrical System Tester
Auto Meter SB-5/2 800 Amp Variable Load Battery/Electrical System Tester
Q & A
There are 3 basic automotive battery designs in use today. Here is some information about each.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
This creative Chevelle project explains the process of installing a battery box into a retro cooler with some hiccups along the way. Where there's a will, there's a way.
Speedway Motors employee Jess M. talks about the custom battery tray and cables she built for her '33 Ford.
Looking to switch out your old ammeter to a voltmeter? We will show you the difference between both and the replacement procedure to ensure you get the correct gauge for your street rod.
In preparation to transplant a 430hp 383 stroker into Project Chevelle, Zach R. made up a set of plug wires for the car. To keep it nice and tidy they needed to be routed just right, be the perfect length and not distract from the engine!
Kevin W. walks through each step of installing a new alternator bracket on a 454 Big Block Chevy.