Auto Meter P34431 Spek-Pro Voltmeter, 2-1/16, 0-16V, Domed Lens
Universal Fit, 2.36" Overall Diameter, 2.05" Body Diameter, Electric Gauge Type, Black, Chrome
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 4 business days for Auto Meter to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Keep tabs on the health and output of your vehicles electrical system safely and accurately with Auto Meter’s ultra precise Digital Stepper Motor Voltmeter. With precise resolution and ultra smooth needle movement, this gauge operates anywhere from 0-16 volts on negative ground electrical systems. A direct plug in wiring harnesses included for ease of installation.
- 7 color user-selectable background illuminations (red, blue, green, white, yellow, orange, and violet) with adjustable brightness for day and night - with independent dimming of dial and pointer.
- Configurable "High" and "Low" warnings using three on-instrument-face buttons
- Pro-Control output enables a 1.5 amp load to activate a relay and trigger your choice of warning lights, external buzzers, fans, pumps, or features such as water/meth/nitrous injection.
- Features a peak recall function, which enables the user to review high gauge readings. The highest reading will be stored by the gauge until it is cleared.
- Solid-state data acquisition grade sending units provide unmatched gauge accuracy and withstand the harshest environments.
- Includes patented light-weight, spin-on bracket and pre-wired harness for simplified installation.
- Patented Wide Angle dial design provides the largest viewable dial available in a 2-1/16" gauge.
- Precision 280° brushless stepper motor movement provides a quiet, fluid, and accurate pointer movement with superior dial resolution.
More Like This
Auto Meter P344318 Spek-Pro Voltmeter, 2-1/16, 0-16V, Flat Lens
Auto Meter P344128 Spek-Pro Voltmeter, 2-1/16, 0-16V, Flat Lens
Auto Meter P34452 Spek-Pro Voltmeter, 2-1/16, 0-16V, Domed Lens
Auto Meter P34421 Spek-Pro Voltmeter, 2-1/16, 0-16V, Domed Lens
Auto Meter P34412 Spek-Pro Voltmeter, 2-1/16, 0-16V, Domed Lens
Auto Meter P34432 Spek-Pro Voltmeter, 2-1/16, 0-16V, Domed Lens
Auto Meter P344328 Spek-Pro Digital Stepper Motor Voltmeter Gauge
Auto Meter 201009 Cobra Air-Core Voltmeter Gauge, 2-1/16 Inch
Auto Meter 1191 Cruiser AD Air-Core Voltmeter Gauge, 2-1/16 Inch
Auto Meter 1193 Cruiser Air-Core Voltmeter Gauge, 2-1/16 Inch
Q & A
Speedway Motors product expert Pat shows off some of our CNC billet aluminum pieces available for your late 60's Chevy or Ford truck.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Looking to replace your fuel level guage or sending unit? It's important that you have the the right guage for the right sender. Speedway has the tools to make the job easy and ensure you get the right parts the first time.
Pat talks about our GPS module that generates a speed signal to your electronic speedometer.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. takes some time to discuss the Fuel Gauge Interface Module that allows you to use any gauge set with almost any fuel level sending unit.
Tim talks about truck brake, spindles, and instrument options.
Testing a 2 or 3 wire speed sensor sounds difficult, but these videos show that it actually is quite easy!