Auto Meter P342318 Spek-Pro Trans Temp Gauge, 2-1/16, 100-300 Deg., Flat
Universal Fit, 2.05" Body Diameter, 100-300 °F Gauge Range, Electric Gauge Type, Black, Chrome
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 4 business days for Auto Meter to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Transmission fluid temperature is the single biggest contributing factor to the lifespan of your automatic transmission. Having an accurate, realtime measurement allows you to know when to downshift or when to take your foot out of it. Whether you’re towing or simply trying to harness the power of a built or boosted motor, Auto Meter’s Digital Stepper Motor Trans Temp Gauge will give you the most accurate possible measurement for the exact temp of your trans fluid. Auto Meter’s most advanced 1/8” NPT temperature transducer is included as well as a direct plug in wiring harness for ease of installation. An optional trans cooler line manifold is available for another easy installation option.
- 7 color user-selectable background illuminations (red, blue, green, white, yellow, orange, and violet) with adjustable brightness for day and night - with independent dimming of dial and pointer.
- Configurable "High" and "Low" warnings using three on-instrument-face buttons
- Pro-Control output enables a 1.5 amp load to activate a relay and trigger your choice of warning lights, external buzzers, fans, pumps, or features such as water/meth/nitrous injection.
- Features a peak recall function, which enables the user to review high gauge readings. The highest reading will be stored by the gauge until it is cleared.
- Solid-state data acquisition grade sending units provide unmatched gauge accuracy and withstand the harshest environments.
- Includes patented light-weight, spin-on bracket and pre-wired harness for simplified installation.
- Patented Wide Angle dial design provides the largest viewable dial available in a 2-1/16" gauge.
- Precision 280° brushless stepper motor movement provides a quiet, fluid, and accurate pointer movement with superior dial resolution.
More Like This
Auto Meter P342128 Spek-Pro Trans Temp Gauge, 2-1/16, 100-300 Deg., Flat
Auto Meter P34231 Spek-Pro Trans Temp Gauge, 2-1/16, 100-300 Deg., Domed
Auto Meter P34232 Spek-Pro Trans Temp Gauge, 2-1/16, 100-300 Deg., Domed
Auto Meter P34221 Spek-Pro Trans Temp Gauge, 2-1/16, 100-300 Deg., Domed
Auto Meter P342328 Spek-Pro Digital Stepper Motor Trans Temp Gauge
Auto Meter P34212 Spek-Pro Trans Temp Gauge, 2-1/16, 100-300 Deg., Domed
Auto Meter P34252 Spek-Pro Trans Temp Gauge, 2-1/16, 100-300 Deg., Domed
Auto Meter 2552 Traditional Chrome Air-Core Transmission Temp Gauge
Auto Meter 880260 Jeep Air-Core Transmission Temperature Gauge
Auto Meter 880430 Jeep Air-Core Transfer Case Temp Gauge, 2-1/16 Inch
Q & A
Speedway Motors product expert Pat shows off some of our CNC billet aluminum pieces available for your late 60's Chevy or Ford truck.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Looking to replace your fuel level guage or sending unit? It's important that you have the the right guage for the right sender. Speedway has the tools to make the job easy and ensure you get the right parts the first time.
Pat talks about our GPS module that generates a speed signal to your electronic speedometer.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. takes some time to discuss the Fuel Gauge Interface Module that allows you to use any gauge set with almost any fuel level sending unit.
Tim talks about truck brake, spindles, and instrument options.
Testing a 2 or 3 wire speed sensor sounds difficult, but these videos show that it actually is quite easy!